XX - False Security Breach?

• In Lunchrush's Cafeteria • Lunch Time •

The group of ten, including Shinso, Kirishima, and Kaminari were eating together in a single row of tables.

"Izubro, how does your quirk exactly works?" Kirishima curiously asked.

"My quirk? It's simple, it grants me the ability to produce fire gathered in my lungs. Well, I could release it in my mouth, nose, or even pores. But as usual, every quirk has a drawback. It makes my body hotter than the average temperature. Thus, I am prone to headache and fever..." Izuku smiles as he chews the meat from Katsudon.

"Hm? But it seems like you didn't use your quirk from the battle exercise yesterday. How did you move that fast? It's so manly!" Kirishima vigorously smiles.

"Yeah! That's cool! It's like a clone appeared out of nowhere and then disappeared!" Kaminari rapidly nods.

"They use [Styles] or [Techniques] like me and Aizawa-sensei did..." Shinso immediately responded. Izuku and the rest nodded in agreement while looking at the confused duo.

"Styles or techniques? What are those?" Kaminari curiously asked.

"Styles and techniques were created by the government for the protection of the quirkless people. It was helpful at first but they decided to hide it from the public for over a century--or that's what Aizawa-sensei said. I don't know why they decided to hide it, though..." Shinso explained.

"Yes. These techniques require control, physique, strength, and breathing. It has various forms, yet the endless combination of these techniques still hasn't discovered every single style that might've been created from the three primordial elements." Izuku continued.

"Three primordial elements?" Kirishima asked.

"Yes. A millennium ago, three brothers created three sword techniques: sun, moon, and star. Nowadays, we call it the primordial elements. The other elements that the style or technique users were derived from thee three techniques, such as fire from the sun, water from the moon, and light from the star." Shoto asked.

"But there's a style or technique that doesn't belong to these three primordial elements. It has been lost for over a century and it seems like we've found it now..." Katsuki smirked.

"Yeah. The neutral style--a style that could counter elemental styles. Though there are only three neutral styles that existed, and only one of them could use the neutral element for countering elements..." Shoto nods.

"You're right. That technique is still missing. I'm using the binding technique of the neutral style. Aizawa-sensei said that once I reached the maximum limit of my body and technique, I could manifest the natural neutral element..." Shinso replied.

"Is that so? The government doesn't have any neutral style, so we don't know much about them..." Izuku sighed.

"Then, what techniques can you use?" Kaminari excitedly asked.

"Hm? The three of us could use eight to nine styles. We can tell you the name of the techniques but we won't tell you the others!" Izuku chuckles.

"Sure! I'm very curious about it!" Kaminari said as his eyes sparkles in excitement.

"Shoto hasn't used any styles yet, so I won't tell anything about his technique. But the three of us could use [Bareless Hand Style] and [Assassin Style] that Kacchan and I used yesterday." Izuku said.

"Yes. I knocked out ponytails with it..." Katsuki muttered.

"Yeah, and the first attack that I used against Jack is the [Assassin Style]! I also used [Lightless Style] and [Illusion Style] that I made. The one that created afterimage is my [Illusion Style]--it allows me to consecutively strike the enemy 25 to 32 times and if those cuts didn't work, it would still paralyze them..." Izuku explained.