XI - The Entrance Exam: Practical Examination

The seven of them splits and they stood in front of their ground. Izuku still has Jamie's katana, making him think to use both of the katana since he wanted to try fighting in dual-sword style.

Ground Alpha • Katsuki

Ground Beta • Izuku

Ground Charlie • Shoto

Ground Delta • Salvio

Ground Echo • Vincent

Ground Foxtrot • Jamie

Ground Gamma • Jack

All seven of them began looking at the other examinees, looking for some decent opponent here. But unfortunately for them, 95% of them are not even in 25% of their physical prowess and 10% of their quirk control.

It's truly disappointing for them. 

Though they expected that it would be higher than 50% and that someone would be weaker than them, it somehow reached 90%.

If someone would hear them complain, they will think that they're bragging. If they only know that they trained in the commission for four years, and another seven years in America, they won't lower their guards from them.

'Hm? That's the guy that asked a question earlier? He's also here too?' Izuku inwardly thought. Just looking at his face, makes him irritated for a moment. He's the type of person that holds a grudge, after all.

After stretching and observing, a voice sounded through the speaker behind them. "Okay, start!"

When Izuku heard the word 'start,' he immediately dashed towards the artificially ruined town full of robots. 

"What's wrong? Follow that blue-haired boy! Life doesn't have countdowns! Run! Run! There's no going back!" Present Mic said as he shouted at the examinees who haven't begun yet. When they realized that everything began, they immediately dashed to the ground.

Izuku began harvesting points from the robots, which he easily destroys by slashing through their main system console or to be more precise—the thing that allows them to move, instantly making them shut off.

Izuku stepped on the robot he slashed using the dual sword and inwardly thought, 'That's the seventy-seventh point. Based on Keigo-nii, the UA's highest recorded point was 154. So, having more than one hundred is more than enough to enter the 1-A hero course. I think that 101 points are going to be my goal...'

...

In the darkroom where all the staff and All Might were watching, they are observing every single student move and monitor their points.

"In this practice exam, the number and location of the villains are undisclosed. The short time limit and large field help to draw out the ability to quickly gather information, the mobility to respond to different situations, the discernment to stay calm under any circumstance, and pure combat ability. These basic qualities needed for the city's peace are measured by this point system." The principal, Nezu stated while calmly watching the screen.

"This year's group looks promising. Especially those seven kids! What are their names again?" A hero called [Midnight] replied with a smile.

"It's too early to decide. Their real quality will be tested now..." The hero called [Cementoss] ignores Midnight's question and replies while pressing a red button.

...

"It's my one hundred and first point, that should be enough," Izuku said as he sat on top of the robot, took the bottle of green tea from his waist, and began drinking all of them.