XIII - U.A, Japan's Best School

Then, time passes by and the group of seven trained once again before the beginning of their school year. They also fought Keigo a lot of times for training purposes, but they still can't beat him because he's faster than their inborn quirks.

"We're going to get going!" Izuku said as they immediately left the household and entered their van, heading to the school they got accepted in.

Yes, today is the first day of high school.

The acceptance rate for U.A's Hero course is less than 300. Seven enrolled by recommendation and forty-three are accepted through the exams. There are only two classes of 25.

"Hm... The campus is so big. Where's Class 1-A?" Izuku muttered as they only began looking for the room number.

"Oh, that's 1-A!" Salvio replied as he pointed his fingers to the large door. Its height is three times taller than Izuku.

"The door is huge..." All of them sighed in unison as they opened the door, revealing several people sitting in their seats.

'Hmm... The crow-headed guy has a powerful aura. Also, that guy—is his quirk related to mind control?'  Izuku inwardly thought as he stared at the young man with indigo hair.

"Hm? You're the one who helped me from zero-pointer, right?" A familiar voice of a young girl rang through Izuku's ear, averting the group's attention from her.

"Ah, I remember you. The one that removes an object's gravity?" Izuku asked.

"Hm? How'd you know?" The girl asked in a surprised manner.

"Well, it's because of—" Izuku and the group widened their gazes and immediately vanished from their spot, including the girl.

"E-eh?!" The girl got surprised that she was already in a seat.

"It seems like the seven of you sensed me, huh? I have a skill in stealth, but you're sensing and instincts are probably higher than mine..." A hobo-looking man on a sleeping bag, making him look like a caterpillar, said in a monotonous tone.

'Hm. This is the man that visited us a long time ago. His name is—Aizawa. If he's an underground hero, his worn-out appearance tells me that he's [Eraserhead]...' Izuku assumed.

"Go and wear the gym uniform in the locker room. You have to go to the P.E ground. We'll do something..." Eraserhead immediately said as he took a list of paper and a device from the table. All of them were confused for a moment, but we only followed his instruction.

After changing their uniforms, everyone went to the P.E ground, and everyone could see that Eraserhead was waiting there alone in front of the circle for the softball throw.

"Okay, let's begin our quirk assessment tests..." Eraserhead indifferently said as he stared at the whole class in front of him.

"A quirk assessment test?!" All of them, except the seven and the indigo-haired boy, said in unison.

"No ceremony or orientation?" The brunette girl asked.

"If you want to be a hero, you don't have time for that. U.A is known for its unrestricted style, and that goes for the teachers as well." Everyone went silent for a moment at what Eraserhead claimed.

"You've been doing this since middle school, right? Physical fitness tests without using your quirk. The country continues to calculate averages based on uniform results, which is not logical. The Ministry of Education is just lazy." Eraserhead while showing the device with the list of physical fitness tests in the class.

"Didn't Katsuki come in first in the practical exam?" Eraserhead asked as he stared at Katsuki. The other students stared at him with curiosity.

"In Junior high, how many meters was your softball throw?" Eraserhead continued.