III - The Hero Public Security Commission

"Three Princes?" Izuku asked in confusion.

"Oh, that's what they called us. They call me Belphegor, Kat was called Lucifer, and you are called Leviathan. They called us based on the princes of hell." Shoto replied.

"Oh. I heard from brother Keigo that we aren't allowed to come back home. May I know the reason why?" Izuku asked Lady Nagant. Katsuki and Shoto were also curious. They also didn't know the reason why they were being held here.

Izuku and Katsuki might care as they have a lovely family, but Shoto was still curious as he wanted to see his mother and siblings.

"I know it's going to be hard on you, but—the commission wanted you to get trained under us. All three of you gained a total of six quirks and we don't want you to make a mistake while using those quirks. You aren't allowed to meet with your family unless the commission said you could. Don't worry, you will get treated nicely here!" Lady Nagant enthusiastically said to the three boys.

"O-okay..." Izuku felt sad, but he knows that he shouldn't. His father was a pro hero, he doesn't need to worry about his mother's whereabouts or status.

"On top of that, we will declare that you're dead. Is that alright?" Lady Nagant replied.

At first, she thought that the three boys would refuse, but unexpectedly, they nodded in unison. They looked neutral as if they became cold-hearted boys.

Keigo stared at the three boys with a gentle smile. He immediately felt intimate and closer to them even if they just met.

"We'll introduce ourselves again. I am Tsutsumi Kaina, aka, Lady Nagant. And this boy here was Takami Keigo, aka, Hawks." Lady Nagants introduces.

"What should we call you?" Shoto asked.

"You could call me Master. On the other hand, you could call Keigo, a brother like you did earlier..." Lady Nagant gently said.

"Okay, Master, Brother Keigo..." Izuku and Shoto responded with gentle smiles. Katsuki didn't say anything since he doesn't care about what he should call them.

In fact, Katsuki wanted to call Keigo a chicken nugget. But since they saved them from the villains, he doesn't have a choice but to call him 'brother Keigo' like Izuku and Shoto called him.

Meanwhile, Keigo was delighted. He really liked getting called 'brother Keigo.'

Just like what Lady Nagant said, they did announce that Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki died. This brought sadness and pain to their families, but they made sure that nothing would change their life.

The case was announced later on, but only reported the surface of it. They said that the kidnapped kid's body was found near the villain's headquarters and it will be delivered to the morgue in the nearest hospital. 

"No one survived."

The public treated this case as an unsolved genocide. This case was entitled, "The Future Genocide," as it was a serial killing of future leaders and heroes of humanity.

On top of that, this case didn't just cover Japan, but also the most powerful countries, such as America, China, Russia, Europe, and India.

It's the first time in history—that the heroes and the commission were defeated.

On the other hand, Keigo and Nagant trained the kids, and the commission took interest in the three of them. 

Moreover, Keigo was slightly happy that he could train with them as the three of them had the same wing quirk as him.

** 4 years later **

As the year passes, Lady Nagant listed their overall background review: