IX - The Unexpected Visitor

"Pro hero: Hawks and the seven deadly sins. Please follow me..." A man in a suit, similar to a butler, said while Izuku's group and Keigo left the airport.

"Oh, who are you?" Keigo asked.

"I'm Hatake Dai, your butler here in Japan recruited by the commission. The commission already prepared everything for the eight of you. House, daily necessities, and many more. The papers for Jamie, Vincent, Jack, and Salvio were also prepared beforehand." Dai politely replied as he leads us to another expensive car.

"I see. Then, where are we going to stay or where is the house?" Keigo asked.

"In Masutafu, near U.A, sir..." Dai replied as he opened the car's door, offering them to enter.

"Masutafu, huh?" Keigo muttered.

** A moment later **

"What should we do?" Keigo muttered as they sat down on the couch in the living room of their new house.

"For what?" Katsuki asked.

"When you entered U.A, what information we should use?" Keigo asked. He fears that when Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki's parents appeared, the trio would leave him.

"Well, we should use our real identities and our inborn quirks..." Shoto replied.

"But what if—your parents demanded to take you away from our Takami household?" Keigo asked with a heavy sigh.

"Huh? We don't even remember the faces of our parents. Plus, even if we meet, we'll stay here or if they were stubborn, we'll have a deal about something..." Izuku snickered as he placed the coffee he prepared for everyone on the table in front of them.

"T-that's true. Well, you'll stay with me, right?" Keigo asked.

"Of course! You're our big brother, after all, ~!" Izuku hugged Keigo.

"True, true! You're our chicken nugget!" Katsuki laughed.

"I agree with them..." Shoto replied.

Jamie, Vincent, Salvio, and Jack gently smiled at them as they were inspired by their brotherhood. Even if they couldn't really tell if Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto had this 'brotherhood.' It's more like a platonic or romantic relationship.

"Oh, speaking of U.A, when will the test occur?" Izuku asked.

"Oh, your adopted brothers and your friends were going to test in U.A, Hawks?" The door of the living room suddenly opened, revealing three people and one rat-bear-like, raising his paw in the air. The seven of them stared at those people and thought that they were probably pro-heroes.

'An animal wearing a suit? On top of that, he is standing like a human...' Izuku inwardly thought, confused about the rat's existence.

"Oh? I didn't expect your visit. Principal Nezu, Aizawa Shota, All Might, and Present Mic..." Keigo heavily sighed as he stood up, and stretched his wings.

"Indeed! We're sorry that we haven't said anything about our visit!" The animal-like—Nezu, said. His voice was somewhat calming.

'Oh, so the (in)famous principal Nezu was this bear-like creature... Is he a test subject of an experiment like us? Quirks don't appear on animals, so I think he is one...' Shoto inwardly thought.

"If I'm guessing, these young men must be your adopted brothers?" All Might vigorously ask while smiling at the four (Jamie, Vincent, Jack, and Salvio) of them.

"You have a lot of brothers, huh?" Aizawa indifferently said.

"Well, I adopted Jamie, Vincent, Jack, and Salvio many years ago while these are the kids of my friend~! Well, they're very talented, you know?" Keigo said in a playful tone.