I - The Kidnapped Boys

In a basement somewhere, multiple boys, approximately four to five years old each, were bound in their hospital beds. Most of them look lifeless, and some of them feel frightened.

They don't know how they got there, but the next thing these kids remember is that they're trapped inside the basement. The green-haired boy—Midoriya Izuku—is one of the kids that was in the basement. He was the son of the pro hero—Dragon. Besides that, he also came from a billionaire family, a royal lineage.

He was scared, but he couldn't cry or shout. He lost his sense of pain and some of his emotions from various drugs that were injected into their bloodstream.

"Z-zuku, are you alright? T-the medicine that they injected this time is too strong..." The blonde boy next to him weakly replied.

It was Katsuki Bakugo—Izuku's childhood friend. He is the son of the famous Bakugo family, which held many fashion conferences and owns many companies nationwide.

Now, his voice clearly indicates his fear that Izuku might die in front of him because of the tortuous treatment they get from the mysterious people every day. Katsuki knows how fragile his friend is, so he's terrified of losing his best friend.

"I-I'm alright, Kacchan. I only feel tired. My body is also stiff with these binds binding me to the bed. It hurts..." Izuku weakly replied with a gentle smile, though it couldn't be considered genuine as it had a hint of sadness and fear deep inside.

"Don't sleep, 'Zuku. Just keep talking. I want to hear you at least once every five minutes..." Katsuki replied. He—no, every kid in the basement couldn't see each other as their eyes stopped working. Their blindness was temporary, probably caused by a quirk.

"Ok, Kacchan. Same to you." Izuku slightly chuckled. Unknown to them, there was a boy next to them. He has heterochromia, and his hair was evenly split into two colors: white and red.

I—envy them.

Somehow, the boy felt jealous despite his current state. He was the son of Todoroki Enji, aka Endeavor.

Since he awakened his quirk, his father didn't make him play with his brothers and sister. On top of that, he didn't even have a single friend.

Hearing what the two boys beside him were saying, he couldn't help but feel envious of their affections. It's something that he wanted to also feel.

Suddenly, the basement door opened, and three men appeared. The one who leads the group looks like a mad scientist. The other two have many tattoos on their arm, along with the guns and knives on their hips.

"Out of twenty children, 13 were still alive but mentally dead. On the other hand, seven still have their mental strength. I expected to have one or two, so I am surprised..." The mad doctor muttered with a malicious smirk on his face.

"Doctor, what should we do to these 'mentally dead' children?" A colleague asked.

"Kill them and throw them somewhere. I don't care. Take those trashes away from here..." The mad scientist giggled, which made the three boys feel chilly.

"Doctor, I am curious, but why did you inject them so much of 'that' medicine?" Another colleague asked in curiosity.

"Heh. One of these medicines can make your body capable of handling many quirks. I injected fifteen of these medications in their bloodstream, so they should be able to handle six to seven quirks." Katsuki, Izuku, and Shoto could not see the doctor's face. However, they can tell that the mad doctor is staring at them with an intense murderous and killing intent, sending shivers down their spines.

"Now, since they could handle that many quirks now—I should give them the final medicine and make them submit to us!" The mad doctor maniacally laughs.