XVI - Class 1-A Battle Training (1)

"Group A and Group D! Group A will become the heroes and group d would be the villains for this training." All Might announced.

Group A consists of Shinso Hitoshi and Uraraka Ochaco while Group D consists of Iida Tenya and Vincent Grid. Izuku took his notebook hidden from his costume and read the information that he got from the school's database. 

How did he do that?

He hacked the UA system and entered their database, leaving no clues that someone infiltrated their system, making them think that nothing happened. It's as if it happened, but it didn't exist.

<HERO>
Profile: 
Name: Shinso Hitoshi 
Quirk: Brainwash (Emitter)
Description: Brainwashing allows the user to put their target in a state where they are forced to obey all of their commands. In order to activate their power, they need their target to verbally respond to something they say.

---

Name: Uraraka Ochaco 
Quirk: Zero Gravity (Emitter)
Description: Zero Gravity allows the user to remove the effects of gravity from solid things upon touching them with the pads on their fingertips. The targets lose their gravitational pull the moment Ochaco makes contact with them, effectively making them weightless. She can restore back the normal effects of gravity by pressing all her fingers together.

<VILLAIN>
Profile:
Name: Iida Tenya 
Quirk: Engine (Mutant)
Description: Engine grants Iida the engine-like protrusions used to increase his speed, leg power, force, and momentum.

---

Name: Vincent Grid 
Quirk: Quirk Interval (Emitter)
Description: Quirk Interval allows Vincent to interfere with the target's quirks. He could slow, counter, manipulate, stop, or permanently remove a quirk. Though, permanently removing a quirk from the target makes Vincent feel intense pain that could make him cripple with no proper physical training.

</>

"Now, young Shinso, Grid, Uraraka, and Iida, please go into the first training building. The weapons will be in that building, so villains should enter there now. As for the heroes, you will have five minutes to plan everything!" All Might said to the four of them.

"Yes!" The four of them immediately took the map and immediately rushed there. Meanwhile, All Might turned around and said, "Now, let's go to the monitoring room! We have to watch their performance closely..." 

"Yes..." All of them replied in unison.

When they arrived at the monitoring room, All Might immediately open the virtual and physical monitors around the building they set beforehand.

The monitor showed that groups A and D arrived in the building, and they began waiting for 5 minutes since its the time that they'll make their plans.

"The first battle will now--commence!" All Might said to the mic while holding a button.

Team A--Uraraka, and Shinso began walking inside the building. On the other hand, Vincent and Iida were waiting on the 4th floor. 

"Vincent--are you sure that you want to fight them alone?" Iida asked with a hint of worries from his tone.

"Don't worry. I could make their quirks go out of control or counter it, so there's no problem. Plus, I'm also fast. Not as fast as those monster trio, though..." Vincent said in a stern tone.

"Alright. Then, let's go with that. Be careful..." Iida responds. Vincent didn't bother responding and turned around to go down.

'Well, this may be cheating, but--since Izuku wrote every detail about our classmate, we read it yesterday, so we know what they're capable of. I could easily stop Uraraka from using her quirk, but--' Vincent sighed as he stealthily ran around the third floor.