XIV - Hero Costume

"Hmm. So you can choose what you could eat, huh? Even if it's traditional, international, or modern style foods..." Jack said with a broad smile on his face. Because of what he said, he could still eat his favorite western food: Kalua Pig, a Hawaiian Dish.

Katsuki and Jamie ordered Spicy Curry, Izuku and Jack ordered Katsudon, Shoto ordered Cold Soba, while Salvio and Vincent ordered a normal flavored Curry since they couldn't handle spicy foods, unlike the two boys.

"There are no other seats. Do you mind me joining you guys?" The indigo-haired guy named Shinso asked.

Izuku knows him since his quirk piqued his interest. His quirk is brainwashing and Izuku was sure that there should be a method or way for him to activate his quirk.

Izuku didn't answer, but he smiled and nodded. 

"Thank you..." Hitoshi sat beside Izuku with his food and smiled.

"Then? What's the condition that should be met to make your quirk work?" Izuku frankly asked without hesitation, making Shinso slightly surprised.

"Ah, if you answer a question from me. If that condition is met, I could use my quirk and brainwash you..." Hitoshi replied nonchalantly, he doesn't care about their reaction.

"Oh? That's pretty hard! Your quirk will only work once the target lowered his guard in several ways. Interesting. With that quirk, you could easily resolve a kidnapping or hostage scenario!" Izuku mumbles.

"Huh? You don't think that my quirk is villainous?" Hitoshi asked.

"Oh, Shinso. Have you experienced bullying because of that? Don't worry! Vincent and Katsuki also experienced that but they beat them instead. It's quite funny to remember the faces of those bullies." Izuku giggles, making Shoto beside him slightly snicker.

"Huh? Those bastards think highly of themselves. I just taught them that they're just extras." Katsuki arrogantly scoffed.

"Kat, don't call weak people extras." Shoto indifferently replied as he ate his favorite food.

"Don't let other people tell you what you are. Forge your own name and path. Quirks are just supernatural abilities that defy the logic of this world. There are neither good nor evil quirks. There is only the nature of humans. As long as you use your quirk for good, then don't bother hearing those people's claims about your 'villainous' quirk." Izuku wheezes and then opened his mouth to eat his Katsudon.

'Forge my own—name and path?' Hitoshi thought.

"Thank you..." Hitoshi replied with a hint of a smile on his face. It made the group slightly smile since his smile was nice. Katsuki was annoyed at Hitoshi's smile at Izuku, while Shoto just sighed at Katsuki.

"Oh! Can we join, you guys?" Kaminari and Kirishima asked Izuku. They are holding their own food, similar to Izuku.

"This table is for ten people. You can join us..." Izuku replied with a broad smile on his face. 

"Thank you! Oh, you're also here, Shinso!" Kaminari vigorously said.

"Hey, dunce face, keep your voice down. It's annoying..." Katsuki said with annoyance, making everyone at the table chuckle.

"Dunce Face?" Kaminari asked in confusion.

"Haha. Don't worry, he doesn't call us by our names since he couldn't remember our names very well. Well, he could remember some, but we're sure that he could only remember our brother, our names, and the name of our master..." Jamie explained.

"So, you call us by nicknames? And on top of that, my nickname is Dunce Face. Do I look like an idiot?" Kaminari asked.

"Frankly, yes..." Shoto indifferently replied.