II - The Three Princes

"Here! The informant said that it'll be here!" The woman with dark blue and pinkish hair commanded the other heroes in the area.

"Are you ready, Keigo?" The woman said to the 11-year-old boy with red wings beside her. His name was Takami Keigo, and his quirk was called Fierce Wings.

He was training under the woman before him, Tsutsumi Kaina, also known as Lady Nagant.

"Of course..." Keigo indifferently replied as he opened his wings, preparing himself in case a battle would erupt anytime.

Despite his young age, he's the current strongest trainee in the commission. With his unremarkable speed and control over his feather, he gained the title of the [Youngest Hero] Hero Name: Hawks, and Exclusive Code Name: Mammon.

"Then—charge!" Lady Nagant said as she took a glance into her sniper's scope. The heroes charged through the wall, instantly breaking it. However, to much of their surprise, there were no villains there. No, to be more precise, three four-year-old boys with different-colored wings indifferently stared at the heroes.

"W-what?" Keigo was taken aback for a moment. Lady Nagant observed them carefully and noticed what they did to the villains.

'There are gunshots in their head. The one who shoots it must be the blonde one. But how didn't we hear anything? Are the walls soundproofed?' Lady Nagant inwardly thought as she slowly walked towards those said boys.

Then suddenly, tears flowed through their cheeks as when she was about to get near the kids.

"Finally—s-someone found us..." The green-haired kid said as their wings disappeared. After their wings vanished into thin air, the three of them fell down to the ground, unconscious.

'These kids--I know that our targets were doing something to the kidnapped kids, but we don't know anything besides the information we got. It seems like these three kids were the only survivors...' Lady Nagant gently patted Katsuki's head while staring at the other two dead kids on a hospital bed.

It's such a gruesome scene. Even Keigo can't look at their corpse.

'Is it a quirk-related crime? It seems like they're doing extremely illegal quirk research and practices. I feel sorry for these three kids...' Lady Nagant inwardly thought.

"These kids did that?" Keigo asked in awe.

"Yeah. It seems like it." Lady Nagant said as she averted her gaze toward the kid behind him.

"What should we do to them?" Keigo was slightly worried about the three kids in front of them. He saw the boys' wings and could feel a hint of familiarity with them, though weirdly, he hadn't met them.

"We need to know their identity. Plus, if the commission prevented these kids from meeting with their parents, we will have to look after these boys ourselves. We shouldn't let them fall to the villain's hands again..." Lady Nagant stared at Keigo with a dead-serious expression.

"Ah—ok..." Keigo indifferently replied while turning around. Lady Nagant found Keigo cute whenever he was hiding his feelings.

'Ever since he was trained under me, he told me that he always wanted a little brother. He should be the most excited right now.' Lady Nagant smirked as she took Bakugo and Midoriya. She also ordered another hero to bring Todoroki back with them.

'Knowing that the commission chairman doesn't want to lose his and the commission hero's reputation to the public, he won't leave these three kids alone. He might even hide this case because of how high the casualty was. Almost every kidnapped kid was the son of a well-known person, such as a hero's child or a child from a renowned family.' Lady Nagant sighed.