XII - The Results

"How was the test?" Keigo enthusiastically asked while he prepared the dinner for them. It's already night since the group wandered around Masutafu since this is technically their first time in Masutafu.

Katsuki, Shoto, and Izuku don't remember anything in the area at all, so it's also pretty new to them. After the exam, they immediately left and had fun with their skateboards, so their day wasn't bad at all.

"Well, the exam was easy. I gained 101 points, Shogun got 100 points and Kacchan got 107 points. I think Kacchan is the number one student in the examination..." Izuku proudly said

"How about those four?" Keigo said as he pointed his finger at the exhausted group of four. 

"Oh, Salvio and Jack have 96, Jamie has 95 and Vincent got 89. Well, we're confident that we'll get into the hero course with those scores." Izuku replied with a broad smile on his face.

"I see. Then, let's have dinner!" Keigo suggested. It's not fitting to his looks that he could even cook. In fact, Katsuki's cooking abilities were learned from Keigo himself. Even if there's a cook, he still took over the cook's job.

'I feel sorry for the cook. Though the commission was still paying him, so it's probably alright?' Izuku silently frowned as he nodded.

***

In the middle of the faculty room, Nezu and All Might were the only ones left there, discussing who was class 1-A and who was class 1-B. Then, Nezu's attention was distracted by the seven youths. 

"Hm... What do you say, All Might?" Nezu asked All Might, who was still thinking about who would going to be his successor for the quirk passed down from generation to generation.

"Well, I guess that all seven of them have great abilities. They could probably beat young Mirio, but I still want to see their determination to become a hero and why were they becoming a hero..." All Might replied with a hint of hesitation on his face, worrying about his health.

"It's already been five years, right? After your last fight with All for One?" Nezu said, reading All Might like he is such an open book.

"Yeah. I lost my partner at that time and I also got these injuries. In the history of the holder of this quirk, I am the only one who managed to damage him to such an extent. But that damage cost me half of my lungs. And—" All Might returned to his original form, a skinny man, and sighed.

"--the future that Nighteye said to you, was it?" Nezu calmly asked while sipping his tea.

"Yeah." All Might replied with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"I am also scared of what would happen to you too. Especially after those words were spoken. That future should be a year or two from now, is it?" Nezu replied.

"This year—everyone will be going to be busy. If I'm guessing—their targets were my future students. I also hope to find my successor and make sure that he would be good enough to handle this quirk..." All Might muttered.

"I see. So—these seven, especially these three--Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo were the potential user of One for All?" Nezu replied with a smile.

"Well, yeah. young Bakugo seems to be liked fighting while the other two wanted to take it easy. young Midoriya stopped when his score turned 101 and Todoroki did the same too." All Might replied as he looked at their papers.

"But their backgrounds were still unbelievable, right? A son of a billionaire, the son of [Fire Dragon], and the son of [Endeavor]. On top of that, they were already announced as deceased to the general public. I wonder what they'll do once the public knows their name..." All Might replied.