XVII - Class 1-A Battle Training (2)

The battle concluded as a villain's triumph after Iida captured Uraraka before she touched the bomb.

Vincent took Shinso and brought him to the monitoring room. He placed Shinso on a couch near the class to rest for a while. He didn't get any external or internal damage, so they don't need to bring Shinso to Recovery Girl. He just fell unconscious.

"Alright. Good job to all of you. Now, I'll ask the class--who is the MVP of this battle practice?" All Might asked the class.

"Hm. In what terms, sir?" The black-haired woman, Yaoyorozu Momo, asked to clarify All Might's question.

"You're pretty clever young Yaoyorozu. In terms of combat, strategy, strength, and overall performance!" All Might replied.

"I think the MVP here would be Grid..." Yaoyorozu concluded.

"Why do you think so?" All Might asked.

"Um--" Yaoyorozu got nervous all of the sudden. She has low confidence, so even if she's clever, her belief in herself would make her anxious about the gazes and attention she is getting.

"Vincent was the MVP since he is the MVP for all terms you've said earlier. In terms of combat and strength, Vincent comes first and Shinso comes second. Both of them executed their combat ability very well. After that, Iida and Uraraka come third and fourth.

As for their strategy, Vincent's team splits into two, showing two characteristics of a strong and reliable hero or villain: trust, teamwork, and communication. We might see it as recklessness, but if we look to the deepest reason for doing it, we could see his reason. As for Shinso and Uraraka, we observed that they didn't talk much, and Uraraka just agreed to Shinso's plan. They only got two characteristics of a hero: trust and teamwork, but no communication.

As for Vincent's overall performance, he showed his patience to find and ambush two teams. But still, fighting them head-on was a reckless move. So overall, if you'll rate his battle from 1 to 10, I would give him 7 out of 10..." Izuku replied.

"Exactly. Thank you, young Izuku. He's right: Iida and Vincent had understood each other's move. Iida only knew that his quirk could control quirks, but why does he think that Vincent could beat at least one of them? It's because of their communication, teamwork, and trust. He trusted Vincent's ability, they decided to execute their roles properly, and they comprehend each other's intentions.

That's our lesson for this battle combat. It's not all about strength, but for these characteristics. You'll also learn the other characteristics when we resumed watching your performances." All Might smiled widely and stared at the class intently.

"Are we clear with that?" All Might asked vigorously.

"Yes!" The whole class replied.

"Then, let's find out who is the next team!" All Might took two balls with the letters B and I, indicating that team B would be heroes while the team I will play as a villain.

'Team B and Team I, huh?' Midoriya opened his notebook once again and looked for the information of the team.

'For team B, there's Shoji and Jack. As for the second team, there's Ojiro and Hagakure.' Midoriya scanned through his notebook and read their information.

<Heroes>
Name: Shoji Mezo
Quirk: Dupli-arms (Mutant)
Description: Mezo's Quirk grants him a set of tentacles alongside his arms. He can transform the tips of these tentacles to replicate other parts of his body. His duplicated body parts were more efficient than the original part of his body.

---

Name: Jack Foster
Quirk: Ice (Emitter)
Description: Jack's Quirk allows him the ability to have absolute authority over ice. He can create and reinforce it to his body. He could also reinforce his ice to improve or lessen the effectiveness of the quirk effects of a certain amount of targets.