XXII: USJ: The Battle (2)

Note: Waah, I have to understand the moves used in season 5 (?, Class 1-A vs. Class 1-B) and in the unreleased manga scenes of Katsuki and Shoto to be added as their moves here in this AU. Such as the Cluster Technique of Katsuki and FlashFire Fist: Phosphor. I want this story to be closely related to the plot, after all...

Note2: Though, I can't believe that the MHA would end soon, probably at the end of the year😭. The current arc in the manga is the last arc, after all...

Note3: Speaking of ending, I would end the original plot of the story in the original MHA during the paranormal liberation front war arc and follow my own arcs afterwards^ So, the second war and Izuku's vigilance won't happen in this story ^^ BUT! Since Lady Nagant is an important character in both the original AU (During Izuku's vigilance) and my AU (Since she is the trio and Hawk's mentor), I will create a separate arc for that°°.

***

The class stared at the villains with terror. It's their first time dealing with something like this. Who are the first years who immediately have to deal with many villains after enrolling for several days? 

Then, they heard the pale, blue-haired guy with hands on his face and arms, saying: "All Might, the Symbol of Peace—you're not here? Will you come if I kill a kid?" 

Izuku stared at the villain incoming but focused his gaze on the creature beside the leader. It's a large, black creature that has a beak and exposed brain. It looks horrendous. Somehow, the trio felt sick inside of them while looking at it.

It appears like they know that creature, yet they're not sure what it was.

Eraserhead instantly wore his eye gear to conceal his eyes, preventing enemies to know which one is the target. Eraserhead held his binding weapon as his hair rose. 

'Just who are we dealing with?' Izuku stared blankly at the blue-haired villain. He sensed familiarity with him, but he was not sure about it. It's like there's a unique connection between him and the villain.

"What? They're villains? Are they dumb? They're stupid to break into a Hero school!" Kirishima said in disbelief. 

"No—they're not stupid. They infiltrated without getting sensed, they prepared this invasion beforehand. They must've planned this very well..." Izuku coldly said as he stared at Kirishima. 

"Teacher, isn't there a trespassing sensor? Is it working properly?" The ponytailed girl, Momo, asked Thirteen. The sensor was located all around the U.A grounds, buildings, forests, and other important infrastructures in U.A. It was proven that the sensor was working yesterday when the reporters were about to forcefully enter the grounds. 

"Of course, we have them." Thirteen replied. 

"Did only them appear here, or the whole school? Either way, they must have someone who can send them in without being caught by the alarm. 

In a building far from school, right when a class is in session—they're fools, but not dumb. There is a motive to this carefully planned attack." Shoto made sense at all.

First of all, the class only began four days ago. There's not much information about the sins and class 1-A. It's a mistake to underestimate the future capable heroes.

Second, they must've known that there would be teachers here. And they could buy time for the other heroes to reinforce. If someone at least escaped the building, they could seek help. 

The problem is—they were looking for All Might, the possible target of these villains. They must've prepared something to deal with him so that they would be confident of killing him.