XVIII - Class 1-A Battle Training (3)

Jack and Shoji split and looked for the bomb. They located Hagakure on the sixth floor since she got trapped in an ice boulder. When they reached the seventh floor, they found the bomb, along with Ojiro, who couldn't move at all.

Jack slowly walked past Ojiro and touched the bomb behind him. After touching it, All Might announced, "The hero team wins!"

After hearing so, Jack immediately destroyed the ice that keeps Ojiro in place. They also went to the sixth floor to do the same for Hagakure.

They went back to the monitoring room together and continued the match-ups. 

After the first team, team A and team D, and the second team, team B and team I, the match-up continued.

Hero Team F (Koda Koji, Sato Rikido) against Villain Team C (Yaoyorozu Momo, Minoru Mineta); Villain Team C won by blocking the doors and using a trap with Mineta's quirk. The Hero Team was captured by their trap, leading them to get immobilized.

Hero Team G (Kaminari Denki, Jirou Kyoka) against Villain Team E (Ashido Mina, Aoyama Yuga); the Hero Team G won by making the villain's floor collapse and paralyzed them using Kaminari's quirk.

Hero Team H (Tokoyami Fumikage, Asui Tsuyu) against Villain Team J (Kirishima Eijiro, Sero Hanta); Villain Team J won by surrounding the whole floor with Sero's Tape. Tokoyami and Tsuyu's quirk became less efficient to the environment, thus, they lost.

Now, the only team left were Team K (Jamie Miles, Salvio Prince) and Team L (Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto). The whole class began to get excited and not get surprised by their capabilities. 

"Young Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto would be the Hero Team while young Miles and Prince would be the Villain Team. Now, young Miles and Prince: do you want to get help from team D, B, C, G, and J?" All Might ask.

"..." Salvio and Jamie silently stared at each other and nodded. 

"Yeah. With Vincent and Jack, we could handle 40% of their overall combat ability. If the winners would work together, we could defeat them..." Jamie nodded in response.

'Heh. The underhanded bastard and glutton think they could win. They don't even know our new special moves...' Katsuki scoffed.

Izuku opened his notebook and looked for their names once again:

<Villain Team>
Profile:

Name: Iida Tenya [Team D]
Quirk: Engine (Mutant)
Description: Engine grants Iida the engine-like protrusions used to increase his speed, leg power, force, and momentum.

---

Name: Vincent Grid [Team D]
Quirk: Quirk Interval (Emitter)
Description: Quirk Interval allows Vincent to interfere with the target's quirks. He could slow, counter, manipulate, stop, or permanently remove a quirk. Though, permanently removing a quirk from the target makes Vincent feel intense pain that could make him cripple with no proper physical training.

---

Name: Shoji Mezo [Team B]
Quirk: Dupli-arms (Mutant)
Description: Mezo's Quirk grants him a set of tentacles alongside his arms. He can transform the tips of these tentacles to replicate other parts of his body. His duplicated body parts were more efficient than the original part of his body.

---

Name: Jack Foster [Team B]
Quirk: Ice (Emitter)
Description: Jack's Quirk allows him the ability to have absolute authority over ice. He can create and reinforce it to his body. He could also reinforce his ice to improve or lessen the effectiveness of the quirk effects of a certain amount of targets.