XV - Hero Foundation Class

They immediately went back home and as usual, the seven of them trained. There's no way that they'll slack off and don't train their quirks, especially Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto, who has 6 quirks.

Ever since earlier, they already planned their schedules for training. Since the class starts at 8:25 and ends at 15:10, they still have 3 or 4 hours for training before their dinner and rest for the rest of the day. 

Then, they'll train their inborn quirks in school every weekday. After that, there are four hours of training on Izuku's [Elements] and [Absorb and Release], Shoto's [Property Disinfiguration] and [Nullification], and Katsuki's [Temperature Manipulation] and [Seer's Eye] every day. 

Then, during the weekend, they'll practice their wings, gifts, and teleportation, which all of them have. Izuku's [Ultra Regeneration], Katsuki's [Recreation], and Shoto's [Life Force] don't really need training, so it's not their main concern for now.

The Next Day...

They immediately went to the school and began their day by learning to greet Aizawa, announcing many things, English with Present Mic, Modern Literature with Cementoss, Modern Hero Art History with Midnight, and Mathematics with Ectoplasm. 

Then, it was lunchtime, with the same group as they had most of the time, they ate together in harmony. Everyone still doesn't know what's going to happen after lunch, since the fifth period is the heroics class, and they don't really know if that is also as boring as the first four periods.

Then, their afternoon class arrived.

"I am—normally entering from the door!" All Might shouted as he entered the door vigorously. 

The eyes of the class excluding the seven deadly sins and Shinso were staring at All Might with admiration.

"It's All Might!" Kaminari said in excitement.

"How awesome! He really is a teacher here!" Kirishima replied with a broad smile on his face.

Ojiro smiled and said, "That's his Silver Age Costume! He's so impressive, I'm getting goosebumps!" 

"I will be teaching Hero Basics. To lay your foundation, all types of training will be done. It has the most units too. Today, we'll start with this!" All Might explained as he showed a card with the word [Battle] in it.

"Battle Training!" All Might exclaimed.

"Battle Training?" Izuku indifferently muttered as he stared at All Might. On the other hand, Katsuki was pretty excited over it since he's always itching for battle.

"Along with that—is this!" All Might said as he pointed his finger over the side, opening the shelves of cases, where all of their costumes were stored. 

"These are the costumes made according to your requests, and the Quirk registration you sent in. But some of you added and some changed their costumes completely." All Might said, making everyone more excited.

'I may not be as battle freak as Kacchan, but wearing my costume makes my blood boil...' Izuku smirked as he stared at case number 18, where his costume was placed.

Then, all of 1-A immediately left their classroom and went to their changing or locker room. They were too excited, but they could only stare at their costumes to admire them for a moment.

"Woah. Why didn't I notice that Izubro, Katsubro, and Shobro have tattoos on their back?" Kirishima asked as he stared at the black sigil tattoo, which appeared immediately after their wings manifested when they were four.

"Oh. We have had this for over a decade already. We got this when we were four, I guess? You could say that it appeared because of a quirk..." Izuku replied indifferently.