V - The Battle in the Mall

"I didn't even tell brother Keigo my preference over my room, how'd he know that I wanted to have a music studio and gaming room? Plus, the design of my room was all related to music. Did he know that I like music?" Izuku muttered as he sat down on the couch in the living room.

"Same—he even made my room feel like I'm in a traditional Japanese room. He renovated that room for me. I also have a gaming room and a dance practice room. How'd he know that I like dancing?" Shoto replied with a nod.

"Well, my room also has a gaming room and several instruments in another room. I feel like I'm home since the room's design was white, just like our house's." Katsuki sighed as he reminisces about their Katsuki residence.

"Wait—you know how to dance?" Izuku asked.

"Huh? Ah, yes. Brother Touya taught me. You two could sing and play an instrument?" Shoto asked in awe.

"I can sing and play guitar, piano, and Kalimba." Izuku giggled as he reclined on the couch.

"I can also sing, but not as nice as the nerd. I could play almost every instrument since when Deku began learning piano, father and mother asked me to learn how to play." Katsuki indifferently replied.

"It seems like the four of us have hobbies, huh? I know that Zuku is a fast learner like me when we were four, but I also didn't think that you're a fast learner too, Kat..." Shoto said with a monotonous tone.

"Huh?! Both of us learned together when we were four!" Katsuki shouts in moderation, not making Shoto feel intimidated by it. 

"Haha! Yeah~! I stalked your family, so I know your preferences~!" Keigo said as he entered the living room with tons of fruits.

"You're eavesdropping since when?" Izuku asked.

"Since the beginning~!" Keigo said with a playful tone. He always wanted to tease them with that tone as it make them annoyed.

"Don't just eavesdrop on us, chicken nuggets!" Katsuki shouts in annoyance.

"Well, well—I am here to give you your personal credit cards. You should go to the mall and look for more clothes and anything you want. If you want to buy a car, just buy one! Haha!" Keigo said as he placed the fruits on the table in front of Izuku.

"Ah, I remembered that there are 10 million dollars in every card. Is that really alright? It's too much for a year." Shoto asked.

"Don't worry. America's State Security Commission was the one who's giving us money, so don't worry about it~!" Keigo said as he placed three credit cards with different colors in them. There were blue, white, and yellow. Keigo immediately left the room, leaving the trio to sigh in disbelief.

"ASSC, huh? What should we do now?" Shoto asked.

"What? Of course, use it! ASSC was the wealthiest commission in the whole world. 100 million itself was just not even 1% of their total assets..." Izuku replied.

"Then, let's go to the fucking mall! I wanted to buy a skateboard and fucking school supplies!" Katsuki said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, let's buy everything we want!" Izuku said as Katsuki and Izuku rushed out of the living room, followed by Shoto who felt tired for a moment.

** Starlit Mall **

"What should we buy first?" Izuku asked while holding Shoto and Katsuki's hand, swaying it back and forth.

"I think we should buy what we need first. Especially the school supplies for school..." Shoto suggested.

"Agree..." Katsuki said as he stared at the food restaurants nearby.