XXI - USJ: The Arrival (1)

Note: I edited chapter XIV. The changes weren't much of a big deal, but I only clarified that they're brothers in America, and only treat each other as such. If I'm not wrong, it's called sworn brothers. They weren't officially Takami in Japan. So even if they like each other (romantically), there wouldn't be a problem since they weren't brothers (biologically and identically) since their nationality or citizenship was still the same as before. (Katsuki, Shoto, Izuku: Japanese; Jaime, Vincent, Salvio, Jake: American)

Note2: I would want to explain that I want this story to have some straight, lgbtq+ ships, so please suggest any ships that you want! >,< Feel free to suggest!

---

Inside the bus, the Class 1-A students were loudly chattering to each other, annoying Aizawa since he couldn't sleep at all. 

They were actually slightly disappointed since the bus' interior was different than they thought. Iida nags and continuously bothered them to fall in line for proper seating arranged, but now that they entered, everything became meaningless.

"I say everything that comes to my mind. Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki–I heard from Mina that you and the other four live in the same household. Why, though?" The green-haired young woman beside Izuku asked in curiosity.

"That's true. We have several reasons. But Jamie, Vincent, Salvio, and Jack don't have parents anymore, so that's the main reason why they live with us. As for Kacchan, Shogun, and me, we live with him because of two reasons: [1] he saved us, and [2] we want to improve. We still have our parents, but they probably think that we're dead..." Izuku sighed, instantly changing the atmosphere into a depressing air. 

Izuku and the other sins noticed it and Jaime chuckled, "Haha! Why are you looking like that to us?"

Class 1-A turned their head to Jaime with a hint of confusion written on their faces. 

"We already coped with the death of our parents, while the monster trio joined UA to improve, and probably meet their parents again. They don't have any guts to do so, after all." Jack teases, annoying Izuku and Katsuki, but not to some extent. They were already used to Jack's teases, so it doesn't bother them much anymore.

The atmosphere in the bus instantly turned lighter and began smiling. 

"What do they mean that you joined UA to meet your parents again?" Kirishima besides Asui asked. 

"Oh, we're not really looking for them. We're already satisfied that Hawks is our guardian," Izuku frowned. He has complicated emotions regarding their possible meeting with their biological parents. He's still not ready to meet them, after all. Even if they plan on exposing their real names, names identified by their biological parents, Katsuki, Shoto, and Izuku still don't know what emotions to convey.

Their biological parents don't know whether they were alive or not. On top of that, the three of them grew together with no parents. As such, they don't have any emotional connection or resonance with their parents. They didn't experience love from their parents, after all.

So it's not an exaggeration if they said that they were satisfied that Hawks was their guardian. He was with them ever since the incident 11 years ago with Lady Nagant. 

"Well, forget that topic for now!" Mina enthusiastically said, definitely excited to ask more questions for some hot tea. She doesn't have any questions in her mind, but she wanted to shift the topic to something more interesting.

"How are the seven of you so strong?" Mina asked. It's not the same tea she wanted, but it's probably a good shift.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Izuku asked. Shoto and Katsuki, as well as the other four, looked at Mina, temporarily stopping what they were doing.