VI - The Harvard Hero Training School

After the battle, the heroes asked for their identities, and eventually, they captured the villain with a burn and several scratches on his body.

Afterward, they took Katsuki's card from the seller along with the skateboards that they bought. Jamie, Vincent, Salvio, and Jack were also with them, talking about a lot of things.

"I couldn't believe that the famous hero student of America: Takami Keigo, aka Hawks, was your family's friend! Wait, you're Takami, too, right? Are you not Hawk's brother?" Jamie snickered.

"Yeah. Takami Keigo and Katsuki seem to be in the same family." Salvio said.

"I'm not chicken nugget's brother!" Katsuki irritatingly replied.

"Oh! I remembered, you said that you're now living here in America, right? What school are you going to?" Jack asked.

"We still don't know..." Shoto responded as Izuku's phone began ringing. Izuku took his phone and answered the phone.

Izuku: Hello?

Hawks: Oi, what time is it already?

Izuku: Eh? wait...

Then, Izuku stared at the time on his phone. It was already 5 p.m.

Izuku: Ah! Brother, I'm sorry. We forgot. We'll go there!

Hawks: Fast! The school registration is closing at 6!

Izuku: Yes! We'll just fly over there. Can you call Auxley and come back home alone? I don't want to make him wait there!

Hawks: Fine. Just go faster. Bye~

Izuku: Bye~!

"Shogun, Kacchan, let's go! We forgot that we need to go to the school registrar!" Hearing what Izuku said, Shoto and Katsuki stared at their watches and noticed the time.

"Ah! Shit!" Katsuki curses. 

"Let's go!" Shoto said in a hurry.

"I'm sorry guys! I'll find you guys when we have time~!" Izuku said with a smile. All three of them activated their wings and flew away from the mall.

** The next day **

After registering, they became an official student of a school called [Harvard Hero Training School]. It's one of the schools that train you to become a hero, and it was actually the rank 1 young hero training school in America.

The three of them woke up in their room and immediately did their daily routine as if they have the training they usually do when they were in Japan. The three of them wore their uniform while their wings are activated and gathered outside their house.

"Oh! You guys look good with that!" Keigo said as he observed their uniforms. Along with their attractive appearance and majestic wings, the black-neon uniform that they wore with a white polo and red tie made them more adorable.

"Make sure that you don't capture every girl's heart there, alright?" Keigo teases.

"Yes, yes. We don't plan to~!" Izuku replied with a playful tone.

"But should we really use our wings all the time?" Shoto asked.

"Yeah. If you didn't, when you activate your quirk, your uniforms would get destroyed..." Keigo laughed.

"I see. So these uniforms are weak?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah. That uniform will only break if you used a quirk or got hit by a quirk. You would change your uniform when you're going to train or something. Boys, you should go now or you'll gonna get late~!" Keigo snickered.