46

The room was quiet and dark, all that was heard was the foot steps above their heads. They were trapped and didn't know where they were it was cold and they hadn't had on any clothes due to the fact they were going to bed. It was a pipe leaking water on the other side of the room , they couldn't see eachother but they most definitely did hear eachother.

"HELPPPPP" Kaylen screamed with tears streaming down her face. Nuri opened my eyes wider to try and see anything but all she can can hear are sobs and sniffling her head was banging from being hit over the head with a large metal pole.

From a distance you can hear heavy foot steps and a light switch that turned they were so bright everybody closed their eyes and winched in pain..

The footsteps got closer but they still weren't able to see due to the bright light, everybody was still stuck still trying to wrap their finger around the fact that they were kidnapped from their SAFE HOUSE.

"Kaylen you ok?"Destiny asked lowly.

"No I think they raped me I can't remember but my pussy sore"She said crying.

Nuri instantly started to feel bad , with the way things went with them she just wished shit could've been different for once she felt something in her heart.

"Look who's up"The deep voice spoke loudly laughing.

"What the fuck are we doing here and where's my damn child"Destiny said angrily.

"You dont demand questions im the one in charge not you , and y'all stupid ass boyfriends owe me a whole lot of money from stealing my costumers so until I get my money y'all stuck here"He said spitting at her making her try to jump up but she couldn't due to the shackles.

"Matter fact YOU come here "He said pointing at Nuri.

But she didn't move , she was terrified as hell couldn't even move a muscle so she sat and stared at the man and it on pissed him off even more. The man walked up to Nuri and back handed her making her fall backwards holding her cheek with tears running down her face.

"NOW COME HERE"His voice boomed through out the little area they were in.

The second man behind him unchained her and drug her to where the deep voiced man was standing.

"And you better not try nunthing"He whispered in her ear.

Nuri sat in the chair that was in the middle of the room and looked at her friends they both looked just as scrared as she was trembling and crying.

"Now here's what your gonna say"The man pointed at the board with the messages on it

The other man put more chains on her so she couldn't move from the chair, she look at the board and at the man who had the phone recording.

"Can I say something on the camera"Destiny asked making everybody look at her ,

"Say what bitch"The deep voiced man said looking at her

Destiny roller her eyes before speaking again.

"I know how to get them to send the money after she says the message I will say what I need to"Destiny said turning her face away.

"We want 24 million dollars within the next 45 minutes, any minute after we will cut every limb from each of them starting with her"Nuri read looking confused .

The man who had chained her grabbed Kaylen and put her in the camera making everybody eyes go wide.

"WHAT NO"Nuri screamed at the man earning a hard slap to the face

"READ"The deep voiced man spoke.

"If you bring any police or Army we will kill all four of them before y'all can even get a chance to say goodnight to your daughter"He said speaking specifically to Wapp.