38

Destiny😇

It was currently the day of my baby shower and I was getting my hair did, my mom didn't lie she had all the people come to the house and get everything done for me. While my stylist was doing my hair the nail tech was doing my pedicure, I already had my makeup did so I didn't need to do that.

"What kind of curls would you like baby?"The stylist asked

"Umm surprise me, but make me stand out"I said smiling at her.

"I got you mommy"She smiled then turned me back around.

After the nail tech was done she got up and left but not before giving me a envelope, I opened it and a check for $500.00 was in it I smiled and put it back without even reading the card. Soon after Nuri walked in the room with a purple dress in her hand.

"Here bitch soon as she done with your hair put this on , and u better not mess up your hair."She said in a rush.

"Thank you, can you get my slides out the closet please in the silver box"I asked her with a puppy dog face.

She went in the closet shuffling around and shit until she walked out with the box, it was right in the front what the hell took so long.

"Bitch why you ain't tell me it was in the from on the shelf the fuck"She rolled her eyes.

"Girl shut up "She said then walked outside.

I didn't know where we was having the baby shower and now I was aggravated because I hate surprises and im ready to see, just like my hair I kept pulling up my camera to see how it looked and made sure my baby hairs was good because they wasn't I was go fix It.

After she was finally done , she gave me a card too and it was some money $650.00. Not them paying me on my baby shower it was supposed to be the other way around.

The dress was sooo pretty I felt like a princess , the purple dress made men feel actually better than what i've ever did

The dress was sooo pretty I felt like a princess , the purple dress made men feel actually better than what i've ever did. I had my makeup did my nails , and lashes I haven't done this in a while.

I was currently ready to go so I called my mom/

"Yes Destiny?"She answered on the first ring.

"I'm ready, can y'all come get me"I said winning.

"Destiny I gave you the drivers number why didn't you call him?"She said a lil annoyed.

"Mommy I did he didn't answer"

"Did you call twice?"She asked knowing I didn't.

"No, I wasn't about to blow that man phone up."I rolled my eyes.

"Destiny call the damn man or text him i'm busy goodbye"She said before hanging up

I decided to text him and he responded and told me he was already here. I walked outside and he was standing at the car door with a purple suit waiting for me.