27

3 Months later💋 Ending

                  Destiny Yuu-Wonn

Its been a while, I been pretty good for a while. Dealing with school and everything has been hard but I been getting through and making it. I love doing school from home but I have to do two months at the actual school to get my last two credits.

I'ts only two. I still have been to myself and I haven't been on any social media, but today i'm gonna come back and start back posting .. later tho but I will.

It was Monday morning and I just got up to get ready, I brushed my teeth and took a shower. When I got out I put on a over sized Beverly sports club shirt and matching pants . I wore my tan ones to match and I put on a hat over my bob .

I went down stairs to where my mom was sitting at the table drinking coffee, I walked over to the pot and started making me a cup.

"Now you know you're not supposed to be drinking that Destiny." My mom says looking up at me from her phone.

"But mom I need it!! i'm drained" I whined.

"No child, put it up and make your self a smoothie, Veronica just bought some bananas yesterday grab one for you to eat love." she walked over to the sink and put her cup in it.

"I'm headed out baby, you drive safe and make sure u make something healthy" She kissed my cheek and grabbed her brief case and walked out the door.

I got up and walked to the fridge to gather everything I need for my smoothie. After making it I headed to the garage and took one of my moms cars my truck was in the shop because I was getting a new color added.

15 minutes later

I pulled up to the school and pulled up to my usual spot, but it was taken unfortunately, so I drove over to a spot that was a little farther from the door which was fine. I got out the car and headed in the school... I dreaded this place.

"Hey Destiny? what are you doing here I haven't seen you in a while." Some girl named Taylor asked me as I walked to the office.

"Umm ya i'm back excuse me" I walked to the office and spoke to Mrs.Wilson she was the front office lady.

"Wow Destiny you're glowing you look great, I'm glad to have you back . Let me go print these paper you need baby." She got up and her fat ass swung while she did it. I chuckled to myself.

Soon she came back to the the front with the papers in her hand.

"Here baby, its only a few people here who's doing summer school so the halls shouldn't be packed at all" she says handing them to me.

"Also you'll have study hall for the first few hours, you know you can go anywhere but the last  two hours you'll have the last classes on your schedule and If you're done in time you could be graduated by the beginning of August. And you'll still be able to do prom as well next may"

"Wow thank you so much, I'm going to grab some food and head to the library! It was nice seeing you" I smile to her walking away.

I went to  one of the concession stands they had here and grabbed me a sandwich and a cold lemonade. When I paid for everything I walked over to the library to study.

3 Hours later

I just finished another paper I had due next week, I decided to sit there and re activate my instagram and soon as I did I posted a picture to let the people know I was back. I sat my phone up and sat on the curb.

 I sat my phone up and sat on the curb