21

This whole chapter dedicated to wapp.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                             Demetrius Pov Wapp
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I know it ain't nun but some time , but I'm missing my girl like crazy bro , she keep a niggga sane every time I talk to her. She write me letters and send me pictures. She alway make sure a nigga eating too. That's literally the love of my life , ima marry shawty one day for real.

This shit still don't feel real to me, I know with my lifestyle and the shit I do it was bound to happen but damn. Not this soon. I been doing this shit since I was 12 years old , Ace been my dawg since I was 13. I met him when my mama was struggling to take care of me and two other siblings while pregnant with twins. Yea I know that's a lot. And our bitch ass daddy walked out on us so I had to man up. I just wish my mama and Destiny got along, she feel like Destiny only with me for money. This girl literally not at all she got her own damn money.

I was laying in my cell when it was now time for lunch.we all stood outside our cells while the guards came and did counts. When they got to my cell this white man looked me dead in the face.

"Anything you shouldn't have in there boy?" He ask chewing his gum loud in my face.

"Nah." I say without caring because ain't shit go happen.

"We'll how about I just take a look" he twirled his finger around in my face.

Ponk I thought to myself.

"Nah, He's good Brad ! Just keep going I got this one." I hear Tracy say.

She stopped in from of them whispered to me

"You owe me " with a smirk than walked smirking.

This crazy bitch. Ima give y'all a lil story about this hoe. When I first came in everybody knew who I was .. well respected and still is till this day got my own phone, my own cell and I can get anything I want in here because my paper long like that . I paid the wardens house off she love it here. And that's why some of the Cos Hate me . Like how can you hate me.

One day These niggas tried to jump me, but I was beating all they ass one at a time on some MMA shit. They tried to add time to a nigga and Tracy came in and saved me told them she saw them jump on me.

she feel like I owed her because of it. I ain't go lie she got some good pussy, and some fye head.

I never intended for it to go this far, I feel bad as fuck for doing it to Destiny but I'm locked up and a niggga got needs to. I know she would never do this like me but shit . I just know she ain't go never find out. Tracy the clingy type I already see it she don't want me out this bitch AT ALL like bitch you is not my girl !

I walked into the cafeteria where all the inmates was eating and talk amongst themselves. I grabbed me a lil plate and sat down on the corner table to observe everything.

 I grabbed me a lil plate and sat down on the corner table to observe everything