29.

After Dj dropped me off the first thing I did was run straight to the shower after I took a shower I went downstairs and looked in the fridge it was EMPTY. I decided to order Chinese food because I haven't eaten since yesterday.

I'm literally so drained but all I can think of is that Dessy is actually pregnant and didn't tell me but felt comfortable enough to tell Ace?!  but we supposed to be "sisters"? nah fuck that! but here I am about to rat out my BESTFRIEND to her about what he been doin.

I wish I would open my mouth to say anything, she'll find out on her own I love her but I need my space I'm still gonna be there for her and the baby as far as being close again I don't think so.

Being knocked out of my thoughts I hear the door bell ring and it's the food, I run and grab the money off the counter and dash to the door opening it and giving the delivery man the money including the tip "thank you!"I closed the door and went upstairs to eat.

After I finished eating I crawled in bed and drifted off in a deep sleep. it felt like I was just getting deep when I feel the bed sink in I flutter my eyes open and see Ace looking at me, without a word I scoot out of bed and grab my phone and walk out.

Heading to one of the guest bedrooms I hear Ace right behind me "Nuri talk to me mama what's wrong?" I huffed and turned around.

"You!" I yelled and with that I turned around and slammed the door.

I flopped in the bed and and I felt the tears rolling down my eyes I went and stood in front of the  door contemplating going back in the room deciding not to I get back in bed and laid down.  I rolled over and fluttered my eyes open.

I stood from the bed to stretch walking out the door I almost trip and fell I looked down and see Ace laying down in front of the door, stepping over him I walk towards our bathroom "Wapp in the hospital he was jumped and stabbed" he said walking in the hospital.

standing in front of the mirror I feel my knees buckle as I fall I feel Ace catch me I felt so defeated, gaining some strength I stand to my feet and wipe my eyes. Ace pulls me into a tight hug and kiss the top of my head "I love you ma and I'm sorry"

Ace squeezes me tighter and I laugh a little "I love you too papa" I say breaking free from his hold. I run to our closet and find a grey sweat suit to mach Ace and I paired it with a pair of Gucci sandals. I walked out the closet and grabbed my purse and sat on the bed.

Ace walked back into the room "ight let's go. I walk behind him down the stairs when I get a message from kay saying she was at starbucks and of course I got a  trenta mango dragonfruit Starbucks refresher and warm banana nut loaf. I texted her my order and put my phone back in my pocket.

We made our way outside and got in the car. The car ride to the hospital was pretty quiet but a comfortable silence pulling out my phone I take few selfies because the sun was definitely hitting after I take my pictures I sit my phone in my lap.

After a few minutes Ace parks the car and we hop out walking in the hospital towards "Excuse me what room is Demetrius Williams in" I ask looking up from her book she types on her computer

"Room 503 baby" she says with a smile I was sure to thank her before walking away.

I get on the elevator and press "5" I felt the elevator go up and a few moments later the doors opened I walked down the hall to his room and pop my head in the room.

"You just gone stand there" I laughed a bit and walked in the room I ran to him and gave him a big hug.

"Bestfriend  don't start fucking crying bruh I'm good" he said hugging me  he let me go and I climb in the hospital bed with him and lay my head on his shoulder "Why are you in here? what happened?" I questioned Wapp.

He slouched down and put his head on mines, "Ace had these niggas jump me so I can come see your Dessy and the baby"He spoke.

"So you knew too huh?" I said in an annoyed tone. he sighed

"I've been telling her for months to tell you her ass don't fucking listen."

Feeling myself get mad all over again I change the subject "Are you hungry? I can order some food from the soul food place on Slauson" I said pulling out my phone to see if anyone wanted anything

"Yeah you know whaat to get me" Wapp said as if on cue everyone responded with their orders.

I called the restaurant and placed the order it was gonna be a 15 minute wait which was perfect because it takes about 10 minutes to get there anyways. I text my Kay Kay and tell her to come with me a few minutes later Ace, Dj, and Kay walks in I look to Ace and Dj

"We're gonna go get the food." I said to them

I grab the keys from Ace and start to walk away

"Here" he says with money in his hands I look over at Dj he also had money in his hands I smile they always taking care of us. shaking my head no I smile "I got it thank you" I said and walked away before they could protest.

Walking down the hallway kaylen links her arm with mines "Are you ok baby?" I sigh and take a long pause

"We will talk about it later" I said smiling  at her she's honestly the sweetest ever that's my girl forever.

We made our way off of the elevator and walked through the  lobby and into the parking lot and I seen a tall brown skinned boy he looked awfully familiar .