16.

Nuri 🦋

I been up since fucking 8:00am getting my hair did, people running around the house bring me all types of clothes and shoes to try on. Im tired as fuck and nobody not damn here or answering they phone so I don't even know where I'm going or what I'm doing. Every time I ask one of these mother fuckers  a question they say "No English" but blacker than me so what the hell. Literally I got a massage , they gave me a facial , did my manicure and pedicure, they gave me a full body wax and my hair. While the lady sitting here doing my hair this red lady walked in the room with a suit case and scrubs on.

"So there's more ? What you here for?" I say clearly aggravated

"Your makeup ma'am" she simply said

"Sooo you know where I'm going or nah? Nun of these other people will not tell me"

"No ma'am".

Soon after someone people came in the room with a rack of clothes. And stood in front of my, everything was now finished and I was just sitting in the chair

"Okay ma'am, here are your two dresses I will need you to put this one with these shoes. After you are done I will need you to meet us downstairs please" he say's politely walking away.

I went into the bathroom and gathered myself together. I was so hurt today , out of all the people I expected Destiny to Call me and tell me happy birthday At least but she didn't . That dick so important she can't call me ... Cool I know my man gone get me right that's all that matters . After finishing putting on the clothes I headed down stairs and seen the same man standing at the door.
"After you" He led me to the black truck.

After about 30 minutes of driving we pulled up to what looked like a vacant building. And I was confused as fuck because why the hell am I here ?
"Umm sir is you trying to kidnap me ? Why am I here ?"

"Oh no ma'am, This is your stop" he gout out of the car and walked to open my door . He politely grabbed my hand and helped me out the car. He walked me to the door of the building and opened it, and it was pitched black asf

"Umm MR . Where am I and what is this? It's dar..."

******SURPRISESSSSSSSSSSSS*******

Dessy 🦋

 Everything went as planned and my baby looked so good and very much surprised

Everything went as planned and my baby looked so good and very much surprised. I was so happy it all came out so nice. She walked over to me and hugged me so tight. Her and Kaylen look so goooodddd omg

 Her and Kaylen look so goooodddd omg