41

Destiny💞

"Great Destiny , we're happy to have you on board classes start Thursday also your uniform will be available when you start"The teacher stated shaking my head.

'"Thank you so much, i'll see you than"I smiled shaking her handing.

I got up and pushed Layla scroller out the door of the school.

I was now going to school to be an esthetician , I love taking care of my skin and i've made many soaps and scrubs to help get rid of dark spots and I want to wax people coochies.

The class is only 12 weeks thank god, and after im finish im going to get me my own shop but in my shop I was it to be huge a barbershop, with a hair salon and nail shop too. Then there will be the me the esthetician waxes and all that.

Finally making it too my car I decided to take me and Layla to the park we haven't been out in a while and sis needed some sun. Once I pulled up I grabbed my shades and put Layla in her scroller and started walking the trail, it was hot as hell today so I put on my waste trainer way before I left the house.

About an hour of walking I decided to take my ass home Layla was hot because she kept whining and I just didn't feel like walking anymore.

It's been a while since the whole meeting we had, me and Demetrius are still not together and that girl is still pregnant with his baby. From what I've seen on Instagram she's having a boy, they did a gender reveal and all Ace and Dj went but not Nuri and Kaylen. Over the time we started back talking and getting closer, those was my girls and I love them to death.

Nuri for some reason still was kinda of iffy with Kaylen , but I have no idea why! She so nice but from im seeing she like to throw people under the bus when she's upset and thats a no no.

After showering me and Layla , I Laid her down in her nursery and went to my room to lay down. I was on instagram promoting my Scrubs and Yoni soaps that I made the other night, one thing about these hoes they go support me I literally sale out within 2 weeks and I make at least 4 weeks worth of stuff. Even people in different states put orders in for my soaps, once I get my business name down I'll get my license and become official.

In the middle of my thoughts my phone rung , without looking at the name I answered it.

"Where my baby at?"Demetrius said rudely

"Umm hello, your momma didn't teach you manners ?"I said rolling my eyes.

"Mann where's Layla ? I wanna spend the day with her"He said sounding drunk as fuck

"Mann Demetrius you sound drunk , and its after 7pm she's sleeping"I said about to hang up

"So you just go keep my child away from me bitch"He said spitefully

"No wapp it's late and your drunk, come in the morning when your sober I need to talk to you about some stuff anyways"I said rolling my eyes

"BABY CAN YOU HURRY UP MY ANKLES ARE SWOLLEN YOU SAID YOU WERE GIVING ME A MASSAGE 10 MINUTES AGO"I heard the bitch voice through the phone

"Why the hell she screaming "I said rolling my eyes

"Because bitch this is my house , go tend to your little child and stay out of my business"She said it sound like she had the phone now.

"Girl, how bout you go tend to the nigga who blow my phone uo "Wanting to see his child" who about that and stop mentioning my child say some more shit I swear its on site when I see you"I said with so much attitude.

"Girl fuck you and that fat ass cry baby"She said laughing

I didn't even respond , I just hung up the phone. It's crazy as fuck how Demetrius can sit up there and let this bitch disrespect me and my child, I never did anything but love this man and he pulled some grimy ass shit . I know I have my words and shit but I would never let no bitch disrespect him or my child , but clearly he doesn't feel the same way.