25

Ace♣️

I took a puff from my blunt. I ain't gone lie a nigga been stressed as fuck lately, business was going smooth as usual but shit been crazy since Wapp been gone niggas been thinking shit sweet.

We got a plan in motion but I ain't doin shit without my nigga shit been solid with him I've been keeping contact with Dessy making sure she straight.

I know she goin through a lot being alone with everything she got going on.

I know if Nuri find out she's gone be mad as fuck. I don't wanna hide shit from my girl but dessy made me promise not to speak on it.

"Damn nigga I been talking to you fa the longest and you ain't said shit back bruh wassup?" Dj said. No cap I forgot I was even talking to dj.

"Bruh I'm fried as fuck" I said laughing.

"Remember that time in high school when them niggas was tryna rob us after school and whole time it was yo daddy who set you up" dj said laughing.

Putting my head back on the couch I start laughing too "Yeah that bitch ass nigga" I fucking hate that man.

*FLASH BACK*

15 Year old me

Bruh it's either you want the shit or not I ain't got all fucking day" I said to this nigga who wanna cop from me. something bout this nigga was off but I brushed it off.

💥POW POW POW 💥

Hearing the gun shots I ducked down pulling out my strap, I looked next to me and seen Dj and Wapp shooting back

"BRUH WHAT THE FUCK" I SCREAMING WHILE STILL SHOOTING MAKING SURE ME OR MY NIGGAS AINT GET HIT."

Soon the gun shots stopped, and me and my dawgs checked our surrounds making Sure nobody else was around to set us up, and hopped in my car and left.

"Who the fuck would set us up? we ain't got beef with no damn body" I say hitting the stiring wheel.

"Nah I seen one of them lil niggas face" Wapp said greeting his teeth. "That lil nigga work for your daddy too"

"wait what? Who was the nigga?" I ask looking back at him.

"Jamie, Lil nigga from the east. His brother died a few years ago he was supposed to go pro playing ball.. wrong place wrong time." Dj said

"Damn I know lil bruh he younger than us his mom was struggling or some shit that's when he started working For my pops" I said pulling into the drive way of my parents house

We all got out the car and went inside, I seen my mom in the living room and spoke to her.

"Wassup ma, where pops at?"