22

Demetri Pov 😆

I was chilling at the crib thinking bout the shit that went down with Kaylen. I love my baby to death and I'm just trying to prepare her if anything happens and I'm not here. I will support her in anything she wanna do , whatever business she wants to start ima pay for everything she need and more . I just want her to be ready for the day I'm gone. And I want her to be able to be there for my son when I'm not.

Yeah I have a son ! His mama bitter and won't let me around him to much because I'm with kaylen. That shit eats me alive every single day not being there for him like I want , I pay 2599 in child support every month and she don't even let me see him but it's cool because I got something planned for that.

I was getting ready to go get some stuff for my house. I know I have a maid but it's just certain shit I like to do for myself, I really only hired the maid to help her and her family out. I'm even putting her kids through school . I just feel for her and I know how that shit is bd her husband sick with cancer so he can't work.

I finally got done getting ready and headed to my car. 20minutes later I pulled up to Target and got out the car. I grabbed a cart and went inside.
Picking up a couple of thing for D2 i got him socks, and onesies and some more little shirts.

After that I went and grabbed him some snacks and stuff too I seen a Apple ipad and Decided to get it for him as well. When I got everything I went to the cash register to pay for everything.
When I was done I left target and called my baby mama to see if she was home so I could drop this stuff off for my baby.

I called this hoe phone 3 times and didn't get an answer I was low key worried so I sped all the way to her house. When I got half way there I seen a bunch of people and police cars in front of her duplex apartment. I parked the car and ran threw the crowd to try to get in, it was caution tape and the police pushed me back from trying to get inside. The whole place was in flames tears started running down my face.

"MY SON LIVE HERE LET ME THE FUCK THROUGH BEFORE I BEAT YO ASS" I scream at his pussy ass

"Sir I'm not gonna ask u again , please refrain from trying to go to this fire it's now a crime scene"  he pushed me back lightly.

"NOOOOO MY SONNNN WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed with tears running down. And fell to the floor .

This can't be .. my first seed bro ! My first !!! I didn't get along to well with her but she still was the mother of my child and I loved her for that . I don't know what I'm gonna do now.

"Demetri !! Demetri!" I heard Keisha screaming.

"Huh" I turned around and seen her and D2 sitting in the back of the ambulance with black smoke all over them.

"What happened" I ran and hugged them both with tears still in my eyes. "I thought I lost y'all" I say while still hugging her.

"It's ok baby we here" she says rubbing my head and back. When I came to my senses I got up and wiped my eyes and grabbed my son.

"What happened Keisha?" I asked her again.

"We was sleeping and I don't know where the first started from but it took over the whole front of the house I grabbed me and D2 and tried to go out the front but there was to much smoke , so we went through my bed room window." She says with a sad face "I don't know what I'm gonna Do Dj all our stuff is gone" she says bawling out in tears.

"Come on Keisha I got y'all , ima take y'all to a hotel for a while until i can get y'all a new place I can't have my son in the streets" I say holding hand out to help her out the ambulance.

"Why can't we just stay with you? You got that big ass house Dj" she says with an attitude.

"Because you disrespectful as fuck and I'm not go have u being disrespectful to my girl , ima get y'all a room buy y'all more clothes and shit well you because D2 already stocked up at my house , and wait until I can get y'all a new place" I say looking at her face.

"So you go put that bitch over your son" she says raising her voice a little.

"I mean I can take my son with me and you go to a hotel ? If that's better ! Because I'm being nice I'm finna put y'all in a 5start hotel every thing nice it's go feel like home stop acting like that! y'all go be good" I ended the conversation and walked to my car with her following

"I'm gonna follow u in my car take D2" she says putting him in his car seat that stayed in my car

20minutes later I pulled up to Ritz Carlton. I know I can't stand my bm I don't have it in me to leave them out on the streets and she don't know how to act so she ain't staying with me . Like I told her before she to disrespectful I'll take D3 but not her.

Once I got them checked in I paid for the room for two weeks then we headed to the 10th floor to they room. I opened the door with the key and Keisha looked around in Awe.

"This is so nice, thank u so much Demetri" she say hugging my neck

"Umm your welcome" I say patting her back "these are his clothes I just bought him  and some more stuff , and I put some clothes of mine I had in my trunk for u to shower and put on too" I say getting ready to leave"

"And ima be back tomorrow to take u to get some clothes, order room service if u get hungry too.  I'll see u later lil man daddy love you" I say kissing him cheek.

I walked out the door heading back home. It's been a long ass day . I just wanna smoke and lay my ass down. I gotta explain this shit to Kaylen before it get out of hand.

 I gotta explain this shit to Kaylen before it get out of hand

Keisha Smith❤️