34

Nuri 🦋

Liked By

Liked By.... ACE.50k and 3,879 Others
YesItsNurii: the absolute prettiest 💙

                           Comments Disabled

I finally posted a picture on instagram after not posting for a long while but I disabled my comments. putting my phone back in the cup holder I lay my head back on the head rest, Ace was taking so long in this meeting. Ace, Wapp , King and Dj had an emergency meeting and left me in the car.

Closing my eyes for a split second and I hear a loud noice that made my heart drop, I pop my head up to see them all laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL" I yell at Ace, King and Dj looking around I see Wapp creeping from behind the car laughing.

"So it's funny? I got something for all y'all ass" I say getting back in the car thinking of all the ways ima get my lick back on all of them.

deciding to play it cool I put my plan in motion I know exactly what I was going to do to they ass.

"Come on babeeeee I was playing"Ace said opening the door trying to kiss me but I dodge him.

"Nope go kiss your homeboys"I say closing my door back and putting on my seat belt.

After he dapped the boys up he got in the car and looked at me with a mug I bust out laughing I started crying a little.

"Don't play with me on that gay shit Nuri"He says still mugging me.

"I'm sorry baby but it was funny"I said still laughing.

We pulled out the parking space and got on the intersection and he was going at least 100 scaring me and shit. We was listening to some old school jams and I bobbed my head I was also texting Kaylen , I looked over at Ace taking in his appearance smiling he was fine as fuck literally. But I didn't know where the hell we was going.

"Umm babe , where are we going?"I asked looking up from my phone.

"The mall" Was all he said.

"Well let me tell Kaylen to I can have some one to shop with.

Kaylen👯‍♀️💞

Me: We're going to the mall, come!

Kaylen👯‍♀️💞: I'm in the car with Dj already, we are coming.

                      Me: Girl why his ass didn't even tell me and I just told him I was about to text you.😒

Kaylen👯‍♀️💞:He got beef bae??👀

                                                                           Me: Girl and IS he mad because I told him kiss his home boys 🙄