42

Yess those fake ass hoe FINALLY got a pov even tho we don't like her ass

Tracy Dash♣️

I was walking around me and Demetrius house with my sports bra and a pair of nike tights, he was currently out working while I stayed home and cleaned. At first I never thought it would come this far but I actually love him like a lot and I feel like he's growing to love me as well, at first I felt bad for what happened with his baby mama but now I honestly don't care about her or that baby. Me and Demetrius is trying to file for full custody because she won't allow the baby to come over here, she's so bitter and needs to get over it he's mine now and she just going to have to deal with it specially with us getting married soon.

I wasn't going to pursue the baby at first but I seen how much money he was making in jail and knew I had to get put on so I made him nut in me on purpose and didn't get a plan B. I grew up with only my mom she raised me the best way she could, but she couldn't give me everything I wanted so I worked for it like i'm doing now I don't want my baby to grow up with just one parent and when Demetrius proposed it put the icing on the cake

At times I feel like he loves me than other times I feel like he get annoyed with me or he doesn't wanna be around me, Sometimes he leaves and doesn't come back until 3am and sometimes he's gone until the next day, every time I say something it turns into a big argument and storms out the house and comes back drunk a hell and it pisses me off.

I'm currently six months pregnant and it was a little better than before, I don't have morning sickness anymore but some things i'm still not able to eat. Demetrius makes sure to keep me Fly and fed. He didn't want to take any risk from me working at the jail so I got a accountant job working from homeport time, I know how the game go I wanna work to make it seem like I'm independent and he still buys me whatever I want.

I was now sitting in the den watching tv when my phone ranged

"Hello"I answered without looking at the user name.

"Did you cook?"Demetrius asked me with his raspy voice that I love

"No babe, I just logged out of work what do you have in mind?"I asked turning g down the tv volume

"Make something with chicken"He said before hanging up making me roll my eyes.

That mean he's coming home in a bitchy mood , I knew what that meant he was coming home to complain about everything thats not done. So I got up took the chicken out the fridge and put it in a bowl with warm water and vinegar.

After that I went to our bed room and made up the bed and swept the floor , going into our bathroom I whipped down the mirror and put the tissue back on the roller. Once I was done I made my way back downstairs to the den and got up all the snacks I had and vacuumed the floor, when I felt like the house was decent enough I went back to the kitchen to start cooking.

I decided to make something a little healthy but not too much, one thing about my mama she taught me how to care for a man . Not only do I offer pussy but I can cook and clean, I made us some roasted chicken , lamb chops and yams.

After about 2Hr and 30 Min the food was done and Demetrius was walking in the door with Laylas car seat

"So you went to that girl house and didn't tell me?"I asked rolling my eyes

"I don't have to tell you when im going to get my child, im fina go lay her down go fix my plate"He said walking up the stairs

About 3 minutes later he came back down but he was now wear gym shorts socks and no shirt. When he sat down we started eating.

"Why'd you put all this seasoning? you know that shit not healthy for the baby"He twisted his lips

"It's really not a lot babe, it's probably just yours that taste like that" I said pulling my chicken apart and eating it.

"It's still good, and thank you again the house clean and I came home to a home cooked meal, I appreciate you a lot baby"He says smiling at me.

"So what about Layla? Did you get everything situated with the court?"I asked

"Nah , but I spoke to some doctors and she's on Anti depressions and some shit for anxiety so that gives us even more reason she's not in the right state of mind to care for her"He said with a evil smirk making me smile

"Ouuu yesss and we'll be able to put her on child support "I said laughing.

"Nah ion need shit from that hoe , I just want her to feel the pain I felt "he said sounding mad "Just make sure you care for her like she's yours"He said giving me a slight smile.

I gave him a side smile and shook my head, honestly I don't want shit to do with that bastard baby! I'm just trying to stay on his good side so I can have it all, I have the ring , the house and the car and now im having the baby and I don t even have to lift a finger.

My Bestfriend was the one who told me about him and what he did , so I took it as my chance I never told her what my plan was but I will soon as we get custody I had everything in motion.

Everything will be mine....