35

Destiny

Being in that coma made me think about ALOT, I heard a lot of things but i'm not sure if I heard everything it was like that for a while I was in a completely different world. I couldn't hear, see or feel anything, it was all white like I was a space with four walls sitting there going over everything that had happened in my life from me being born till the day of the accident. That day in particular keeps replaying in my head trying to see if I missed anything or missed heard anything, I had a nightmare last night about the same night it happened I feel like thats something thats not going away anytime soon.

Today was the day I was facing everyone, I was scared but I know they're going to be mad at me for not telling them but at the same time I really don't give a damn . I stand on my beliefs and how I feel. My god damn mama wanna sit her ass up and go out of town but thats ok because I know she came back when she heard everything that happened.

Me and Demetrius was sitting on the bed at the hospital watching Netflix his ghetto ass brought his game because he was go be "Bored" But before his ass aint even have it in here.

"Where the hell they at shit?"I asked looking at him.

"Relax they're coming , I texted them 15 minutes ago."He looked at me with a straight face.

"I know i'm just nervous, Did you tell them I was awake"I asked

"Nope I left that for you to do"He said smiling at me.

"Well shit, I wanna post on instagram but ima tell them first. Should I post about the baby?"I asked looking at him.

"Nah, i'ts just go make you an even bigger target"He shook his head with his eyes on the tv.

"Ugh I wish you get out that shit!"I said with a little attitude.

"Well you already knew what it was don't act all mad now"

"I'm just saying I don't wanna have to watch over my shoulder every time im going somewhere"

"Man you good , I ain't go let shit happen to you"He said waving me off.

"I need to start apartment hunting after I have Layla"I said stretching.

I heard Demetrius suck his teeth but I didn't say anything because I didn't feel like arguing .

"They coming up now, you sure your straight?"Wapp asked looking from his phone.

"I'm perfect, a little nervous but ill be ok."I said adjusting myself.

About 3 minutes later everybody pilled up in my room, they all stood there for a moment than Kaylen ran up to me and gave me a hug crying.

"I miss you so much"She said in between sobs.

"I miss you to mamma"I said hugging her back.

"Alright thats enough let me get my hug in"Ace said walking up to me than right after was Dj.

"Can't knock a real nigga down"Dj said pushing my head making everyone laugh.

All except Nuri she hasn't said one word since she been in here, she didn't even come to hug me and it kinda hurt my feelings.

"So you go stand there and look stupid or your going to come hug me?"I asked with my head tilted looking at Nuri along with everyone else.

"Is my niece ok?"She asked.

"Yes she's fine, i'm expected to go full term."I said smiling.

"Okay thats all I care about"She said sitting in the chair in the far corner getting on her phone.