15.

Dessy 🦋

Back in Hawaii December 25th-30th

Me and Demetrius stayed longer than expected, it was supposed to be only 3 days but it ended up turning into 5, we did a whole lot of shit and had soooo much fun , like I literally felt like a big ass kid. He made my holiday so special and I love him so much for that.

My mom and dad did put 20,000 a piece in my account because "they wish they could spend time with me" But it's whatever I just left it in my account with the rest of the money they always send me . Being away from Cali and everybody felt kind of nice and I honestly wouldn't mind doing it often. I love the scenery and the people are so nice here like they love me. Even some couples was trynna swing with us while we was here shit was weird asf but I liked it😂😂.

 Even some couples was trynna swing with us while we was here shit was weird asf but I liked it😂😂

Liked By: YesItsNurii, Alleyezonkay, Wapp.510, And 103.6K others

Dessy.Wuu: Hawaii been so good to me I don't even wanna go home 😩 a bitch got a nice Tan🏝

YesitsNurri: Must have forgot about me . 😒

While I was up here me and Ace secretly planned a big ass surprise party for Nuri , she didn't even suspect a thing . Ace gave me his black card and told me get whatever I needed and that's what the fuck I did and I balled the fuck out because why not ? I bought her two outfits and shoes and I also hired an amazing hair stylist to do my girl hair , tomorrow morning when she wake up she go start getting pampered , nobody go be at the house only her and I'm sending for a Car to pick her up so she won't see us and I didn't tell Kay and Dj because them mfs don't know how to keep a secret and wapp either loud mouth ass. We got back to Cali late tonight so I ain't even go to the lil dinner Kaylen did for her.

2:35Am December, 31

I laid on Demetrius chest rubbing circles around it just thinking about some shit that's been on my mind a lil lately.

"So babe , you know I turn 18 next year .. I plan on getting my own spot and moving out my mom house."

" What? why ? I thought me and you was go live together" he says confused while sitting up on the bed

"No I know , but we never really talked about it you just TOLD me I was go live with you . But I think it's best if I get my own place , i fee like I need to learn a lil more responsibility I have way more than enough saved up to last me a life time but I still wanna start my career and be my own boss"

"Man ion wanna hear that, you staying here no if ands or buts fuck wrong with you" he says laying back down

"Boy u not my daddy, I'm still getting my own place, it's not like I'm asking u for anything I honestly just want your support I can take care of myself" I say getting defensive

"Whatever D goodnight" he says moving to the other side of the bed turning his back towards me.

I don't know what's wrong with people and them thinking they can control me, like honestly I'm over it. He feel like a bitch go leave him or something like the fuck I just wanna be on my own for a while, why wouldn't he wanna see me mature some and be a better me. I knew he was go take it but now I have to talk to my mom and dad about it. I know I don't talk to much about my dad but he's in the picture here and there . And that here and there is when he calls me every other month or so , also when he sends me money every two weeks. I know it's only to try to make up for him not being here or being a father to me but hey it's life huh. Being away made me think about a lot and what I wanted to actually do with my life , I love skin and skin care and once i'm finished with school I will go to college to get my business degree and go to the skin care class at the community college. I know it sounds like ALOT but in reality it's not , I will be in college early during the day and mid afternoon is when I would go to the skin school. Ima make this work , with or without anyone or support, its my dream and I'm going to fulfill it... I started getting sleepy so I turned the lamp next to me off and went to sleep.
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

December, 31 2015 7:00Am

I Had to get my ass up early and run a bunch of errands before 12:00Pm. Make sure the vendor is good the caterer is good as well and that everything on point for Nuri damn party. It cost a grip so I hope this damn girl like what I did , interrupting my damn vacation and shit party planning. I pulled up to the venue and went inside taking a look at everything making sure it's perfect before I tried cursing anybody out. I send out invitations to Dj and Kaylen this morning everybody else has theirs it's just them two I ain't want them to spoil the surprise lol. When I walked inside I made sure all the chairs and tables was accounted for and the balloons was the correct colors and everything was good. I had to call the Dj I hired to make sure his ass here two hours early to set up and have his shit together.

RING RING RING

Hello?

👱🏼‍♀️ Hey Chris?

👨🏿 Yoo that's me. What can I help you with today?

👱🏼‍♀️ This is Destiny, over at the venue on 19th st, I wanted to make sure we good for today at 6pm ? I need you here two hour's early to set up and everything before the guest start coming.

👨🏿 Oh yes of course I will definitely be there before hand , everything is on point with me ma'am you won't be disappointed.

👱🏼‍♀️ Great love , see u later .

I hung up before he can say anything else. Okay so the Dj is good , I spoke to the caterer earlier this morning she's good to go and the decorations aren't done yet, it's still early. I sat at one of the tables making sure I had my speech together and also I sat and wrote up my plans for my business. I put together recipes and businesses cards for everything. I had so much on my plate right now that and Juggling school , I'm trying to graduate early so I been taking all extra classes to get there. After losing track of time I seen the clock read 12:45pm and I had an hair appointment. I got up and left the venue and headed to the salon so my girl can get me right .

2 1/2 Hours later

I left the salon feeling like a whole new bitch , it's me who don't care about it being nobody else birthday ima go all out for myself too. I had a makeup appointment so I headed there and she was going to do my lashes as well so it's all a one stop shop my nails and toes was already fresh from Hawaii.

Sitting in the chair while she was doing my make up I called Ace to see where he was at with everything.
RING RING RING

BESTIE🤞🏽Yoo what it is ?

Me: Wya bitch?

   IBESTIE🤞🏽:Watch yo mouth ugly ass jit, I just picked up my fit. Shit straight at the place ?

Me: Yes They should be done I left to go get my hair and hair did but after I leave my makeup appointment ima head back there. My clothes and stuff already there

BESTIE🤞🏽: Right

That nigga hung up in my face . Rude ass . After 1 1/2 hours she was done so I headed back to the place it's 5:00pm and her party start at 8:00pm this shit better be together or else it's go be hell for everybody.
__________________________________

Y'all the shit was beautiful! like I did the damn thing . Wheww with Ace money but it's so damn nice man, we invited a lot of people my parents and siblings and her mom Kaylen people our whole families was here type shit and I know she's gonna love it .