42

Nuri🦋

I've been so upset with wapp lately, I'm trying to project any negative energy towards him because he's my Bestfriend and I love him but the shit he's been doing is crazy as fuck. I was driving home when I got a phone call from him saying he wanted to meet at the office and talk.

I was contemplating on if I wanted to tell destiny or not because I don't want her to stress but I also didn't wanna keep and secrets AGAIN. I called twice with no answer I figured she's probably busy.

Pulling up to the the trap I park my car next to ace's and hop out, walking up to the door I'm greeted my Vinny the security "Hi butterfly" he said with a smile. Vinny calls me butterfly because I'm always so happy when he see's me and it reminds him of his little sister.

"Hey Vinny" I say as he opened the door for me to walk me to the office.

We finally made it to the office and I knocked before pushing the door open,  when I walked in he was on a business call so I decided to stand on the chair and get the basket of snacks on top of the file cabinet. I sat i the chair and munched on a chocolate Rice Krispie while I waited.

After a few minutes he wrapped up the conversation and he sighed

"Hey Bestfriend" he said I looked at him and nodded

"What's up what you wanna talk about" I said getting strait to the point.

"Nuri I didn't call yo ass here for no fucking attitude" he said stern I rolled my eyes

"Then what the fuck you want!" I snapped back, he stood up from behind his desk and walked towards the door

"You can leave bruh" he says opening the door I stood up getting ready to storm out and he grabbed my arm

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN" I walked back to my seat and just stared at him.

Wapp walked back to his desk and sat in front of it

"Look Nuri I'm sorry for everything I've already lost the love of my life and my child I can't loose you too" he said, he took a quick second to make sure I was still listening before he continued.

"I know shit is fucked up but I promise ima make everything work ima fix everything ma".

By this time I was crying so hard because I'm so angry with everyone especially Wapp because he's my Bestfriend and we all are family and everything is fucked up but it's not completely his fault and that is the fucked up part because the situation is terrible and looks bad for him. I got up and hugged him so tight and sighed.

"I love you and I'm sorry for being a bitch but I'm angry because this bitch is still around but you barely see Layla get it together" I say to him rolling my eyes. I felt his body tense up

"Nuri please don't be upset with me" he said.

I let him go and I sat down preparing for what he was about to say to me.

"I had Layla today and I left her with Tracey" he said very fast. I shot my head up so fast I almost slapped the fuck outta him

"FUCK DEMETRIUS " I cursed loud "LET'S GO NOW" I screamed walking out the door and literally ran into Ace.

"Hey ma" he said with a smile on his face that dropped very fast when he saw the way I looked

"Ace we gotta go to Demetrius house NOW" and without any questions he ran to his car and I hopped in calling destiny back to back with no answer.

After ten minted we pulled up to the house I literally jumped out the car and ran to the door using my code to get in. I ran upstairs to Lay Lay's room to see her face down in her crib.
I immediately took her out and by that time kaylen was rushing in she took Lay and and rubbed her back

"SHE ISN'T BREATHING"Kaylen yelled out to me in a panic I was literally about to have an anxiety attack we took her to the bathroom and poured a few drops of water on her she started breathing heavy and crying loudly.

Kaylen took her downstairs stairs and  strapped her in the seat and we went to the hospital. I finally got a hold of destiny and she's meeting us at the hospital. We pulled up and we rushed inside getting her admitted in a room the doctors checked her vitals.

"Where's mom and dad?" The doctor asked and destiny and Demetrius both stood up I was literally trembling with anger because I know that bitch left her like that on purpose but i got something for her ass.

"Y'all I have a really bad headache ima go home I be back in the morning" I say walking over to were lay lay was, I kissed her little face then kissed ace. And walked out. Angry was literally an understatement, I looked down at myself and I had on some black tights black pink timbs and a black tee shirt I looked like I was ready to fight and in all honesty I was.

I circled the block of Wapps neighborhood three times before I actually stopped. I parked the car and said a silent prayer because I had no idea what was gonna happen when I went in that house. I used my code to get in the house and went straight upstairs where the only light was coming from adjoined bathroom I took a chair and wait in the middle of the room in the dark like a physco and waited for her to get out after a few minutes I heard the shower stop and a few minutes later I hear her coming out of the bathroom.

"Babe don't be mad but I-" she was saying until she saw me sitting in the chair

"But what?" I say standing up walking towards her she was starting to talk and I punched her in the face as hard as I could and she fell to the ground and she was unconscious. I drug her body to the bed and pushed her on it. And sat back in the chair in deep thought I stared at her with pure hate in my eyes she was out for a few hours so I made myself comfortable. I know I had everyone was wondering where I was they had been calling and texting but this is something I needed to do alone.

I decided to leave the house and go for a drive just to clear my mind because I feel deep down inside I know something isn't right and I don't wanna go against my better judgment. I ended up home and I showered and left to drive again after like two hours of driving and clearing my head the sun is about to rise and I'm sitting in the driveway of Wapps house.

I get out of the car and walk in the house, I slowly go upstairs and Stand to the door to see she still out and I run to the kitchen and fill pot with cold water and walk back upstairs and throw it on her. she pops up panicking.

"What happened to Layla" I say threw gritted teeth she looked at me and she me an evil and I slapped her. I grew more and more angry.

"Just wait until you drop bitch" I said and with that I walked out I heard her on the phone with someone but I didn't care to even listen I'm going to see my god daughter.

Hopping in the car I drove towards the hospital I stopped by Chick-Fil-A to get everyone breakfast I'm literally starving right now. Pulling into the parking space and I see Duke.

"You know I always run into you at the weirdest times" I say to him laughing,

"I know I've been meaning to run something by you for a while but so much shit has been going on since the baby shower" he said with a slight chuckle, handing him the food

"you could've called or stopped by the house duke" I said playfully rolling my eyes i felt a stinging sensation and turned around to see him dying of laughter

"Nigga you just threw them heavy ass Keyes at me? that's yo ass" And with that I walked in the building .

We both got on the elevator and he kept trying to apologies but I'm not even mad I got something for him. stepping off the elevator we made our way to the room and I went inside and everyone was staring at me weird.