14.

December 30Th

                                                                           Kay❤️

Feeling the liquor take over I began to get extremely horny, I start rubbing my hand across Dj's face of course he was still playing the game not paying me any attention I continue rubbing all over him.

"Don't start shit you can't finish" He looked at me and chuckled. He started back playing the game getting annoyed I slide over in his lap and start grinding my hips on him.

His focus automatically changed to me, I took his shirt off kissing him he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked me over to the kitchen and placed me on the counter, looking me deep in my eyes he dropped down to his knees and starting Spelling my name with is tongue inside my pussy making me go crazy.
Keeping eye contact with me he stood up taking his dick out his pants my eyes got big.

"Don't be scared now ma" he said chuckling, I rolled my eyes

"Shut up" I said, he rammed his dick inside of me making me scream enjoying every moment. He picked me up and carried me to the couch and he sat down while I rode his dick.

"FUCK" I screamed bouncing up and down looking into his eyes he grabbed my face kissing me hard next thing I know I'm in doggy style. He proceeded to beat my guts in with one leg on the armrest of the couch and one hand gripping my neck. With a handful of my hair he leaned down and whispered "This my shit".

As his strokes got faster I can tell he was about to nut so I quickly moved from the position and started sucking his dick making sure to catch every drop of his kids cleaning my plate like I always do.

"Damn ma I should let you drink with me more often". He mumbles smiling at me

"You hungry ma?" Dj said looking at me I was so tired but I was kinda sleepy,

"Yes" I said yawning laying back on the bed. "I want Chinese" I mumbled trying to stay awake.

3hours later
Rolling  over to check the time i see that overslept

"Shit Nuri is gone be mad as fuck" I say jumping out of bed I run to the bathroom while dialing Nuri's number

Nuri: hello?

Me: Hey girl I overslept I'm getting ready, meet you at Blue Martini in an hour?

Nuri: Bet, what you wearing?

Me: A fitted black Dior dress and ysl heels, you?

Nuri: You'll see bye

And that bitch hung up on me shaking my head. I jump in the shower not wasting any time cause I know how she is about being on time. For Nuri to be the cry baby of the group she act like she's somebody damn mama. After taking a quick shower I lotion up and did my makeup, after about 15 minutes I got dressed and ran to the car.
After driving for about 20 minutes I pulled up to see Nuri standing outside waiting for me, she looked fine asf in that damn white dress omg. handing the keys to the valet I grab my purse and walk up to Nuri

"Hey besttttt" I yell she look up from her phone and smile

"Hey girl you look pretty"she said handing me her phone I looked confused.

"Take my picture looks this good can't go unnoticed" we both laughed and I took her pictures then walked in and were seated in the waiting area and I took a few pictures while we waited we both posted on instagram.

liked by:YesItsNurii,Dessy_Wuu and 12.1k others
AlleyezonKay: it girl💋
YesItsNurii: bitch 😍😍

Dessy_wuu