1.

Nuri Jones, 16

            Oakland, california

Pour up (Drank), head shot (Drank)
Sit down (Drank), stand up (Drank)
Pass out (Drank), wake up (Drank
Faded (Drank), faded (Drank)

"Fuck" I groaned I hate the fact that I have to go to this damn school. Why can't I just stay home? I thought as I laid in bed, my aggravating mama walks in yelling.  

"Why did you take my car last night Nuri? You have a car of your own! where the hell did you even go?" She yelled , making me roll my eyes.

"First off why are you yelling? I know I have my own car but I wanted yours" I started yelling back the fuck she tryna argue for bitch it's 6 in the fucking morning.

"WHERE DID YOU GO" she yelled knocking me out my thoughts.

"Ace house" I simply said. My mama hates Ace be cause he's "too hood" it's not my fault I love hood niggas it's  just something about them.

"Nuri I have  told you time and time again to stop talking to that damn boy he's no good for you he sells drugs for god sakes"

"You can't tell me who I can and cannot date"she got me fucked up to be fucking honest.

"Well if you can't live by my rules then you can leave, if you think for one second that you will have it better with that thug then leave!"

I looked shocked, this lady really wanna kick me out cause I wanna see MY BOYFRIEND? 

"Fine" I simply said she stormed out of my room...Way to start my morning.

Finally deciding to get up I gather all of my things for a long much needed shower, I walk into my bathroom connected to my room starting the water waiting for it to get hot I go ahead and brush my teeth and wash my face. I then hop in the shower letting the hot water trickle down my body.

Knocked out of my thoughts, I remembered I had to leave home a little early to get breakfast cause if I don't eat this attitude will have everyone fucked up TODAY I am, not in the mood.

Taking a quick shower I hop out dry off and lotion up my body running towards my closet I trip and fall over one of Ace's hoodies "Shit, I really need to stop stealing his clothes" I say to no one in particular.

Deciding on keeping it simple I throw on black and grey biggie smalls tee shirt, grey biker shorts, and OG BG Bloodline Jordan 1's. I then ran to the bathroom to flat iron my hair and put on my lipgloss I grab my phone, Keyes, and bag and walk out of my room

 I then ran to the bathroom to flat iron my hair and put on my lipgloss I grab my phone, Keyes, and bag and walk out of my room

Walking downstairs I hear my mama

"You better make up your mind!" Ignoring her I walk out the front door making sure to slam it. I get into my car heading to McDonald's to get breakfast not even caring if I'm late for school anymore.

I pull into the McDonald's drive through thank god it wasn't long.

"Go ahead with your order" T his can't be my day why is everyone testing my gansta today bruh.

"Good morning, can I have sausage egg and cheese McMuffin, with a hash brown and a large orange juice. oh yeah hold the attitude miss girl❤️" I said trying not to get upset.

"$11.30" she said with an attitude, I pull-up to her window I give her a 20$ bill

"And give me my fucking change bitch" I said she looked shocked she was about to say something when I cut her off

" If you don't wanna be here I'd suggest you find a new job, you too old to be working at a fucking McDonald's anyways".

Driving off with my food I decided to listen to chris brown's new album lord knows I'm OBSESSED with his fine ass omg, traffic was smooth getting to school for a Monday lol. I parked my car and sat in my car to eat deciding to text Ace to inform him I will be moving with him.

I knew he was gonna tell me that😂 I literally love my man 😩❤️‍🔥

715 Words this chapter 

Nuri???  Acre???