19

Demetrius Pov🚔
I been in this shit to fucking long dawg, and I hate it here. I got a lot of respect and control because of who I am , but you know it's still them racist ass shady ass C.Os who be on a nigga ass. After I got off the phone with Dessy it was almost lights out and my guard was walking me to my room.

"So when you gonna give me some more of that good dick daddy" she says pushing her self up on my from behind.

"I told you I got a girl at home and it was a one time thing Tracey , it wasn't supposed to happen" I say now irritated

Smack  she hit me with her stick

"Ahhhh wtf man , why u do that shit for I should beat yo ass" I say hold my leg and sitting on the ground in pain.

"Listen I'm head bitch in charge here!! Yo lil bitch not up in here so what I say goes understand?" She looks dead at me. And I didn't even answer her I just looked her.

"Now get yo ass up and let's go" she said and we walked back to my cell. Once's we reached she didn't take cuffs off turned me to her and grabbed my dick.

"Mann come on" I say irritated as fuck.

"I'll see u in a few hours" she says than letting go and taking my cuffs off.

I went inside and laid in my bed . Destiny go be so hurt this some shit I can never let her find out man. I know for a fact she go leave me and probably never speak to me again. I laid there thinking all about her until I drifted off to sleep.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                                Kaylen🦋

"Babeee I'm home" I say walking through the door with my shopping bags.

"Living room" I heard him say and made my way there.

When I walked in he was sitting on the couch looking at mail with a lot of aggravation on his face. I sat my bags on the floor next to the couch and went to go kiss him but he dodged my kiss. Lowkey hurt my feelings.

"Umm ok , what's wrong" I say rolling my eyes.

" Kaylen your shopping is getting out of control man look at these bills." He says handing me the mail. And I looked at it and read what is says

Capital one:3,579 Due
Credit one bank:45,868
Black Unlimited Card: Limited To 568,687,999.50

"Damn" I say to myself.

"Ya , Damn ! Bruh we got other shit to worry about this shit can't be happening you have almost everything what the hell else is you buying ?" He say raising his voice a lil.

"Why are you yelling? If you don't want me to use your card no more just say that !! It was never a problem before so why say something now?" I say getting loud back with him.

"Because !! Ion need the fucking IRS around my shit bruh and you spending like this ain't no good for business, now I gotta go open up another shop because u wanna be careless !!" He screamed than walked away. "Need to get a job." I heard him mumble

"Huhhh??? I need to what ???" I say twisting my head to side and my eye brows risen.

"GET A FUCKING JOB ! IM NOT GO BE HERE FOREVER !! LOOK AT WAPP AINT BEEN HOME IN 5 MONTHS THAT COULD BE ME!!! YOU GOTTA BE MORE RESPONSIBLE" he starred dead in my soul.