25~ Will Returns

I trudged through my midterms and school in general. The one week felt way too long before the break.

After I got home from school, I cried almost every day. I couldn't help but think of Will.

I don't care how much he says he doesn't deserve me and I need someone better than him, I want him. That should be what matters the most.

I decided a long time ago that he was the perfect person for me and I convinced myself he felt the same way. I knew he was the one I would love for the rest of my life. Turns out life had other plans.

I stared up at my ceiling and pet Bandy's head that was laying on my chest. He has hardly left my side since it happened.

My phone rang and I looked at the contact. It was Logan. Why did he need me?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Get up and get dressed. I'm in front of your house. If you're not ready in ten minutes, I'm coming up there to drag you out."

I groaned. Logan had been making sure I had everything I needed and that I was okay. He had been a big help through everything I was going through.

"Logan I don't feel like going out right now," I told him.

"Cor, you've been hiding in your room for days. Get your ass outside. We're going somewhere and I would bring socks if I were you." He told me.

I sighed, knowing I had no choice and I might as well look decent. "I'll see you in ten"

"Okay," He said and ended the call.

I threw on a pair of black leggings, a vintage Christmas tree farm crewneck, and a beanie. I put on a pair of brown winter boots with it. I went to the bathroom and brushed out my knotted hair. My greasy hair was thankfully covered by the beanie.

After the simple makeup, I grabbed my bag and hopped downstairs. Bandit followed me to the door. Mom and Dad were making hot cocoa and talking in the kitchen.

"Where are you going, Coco?" Dad asked. It was a bit unnatural to see me up and ready to leave the house. I haven't been out of my room since school got out. 

"Logan's dragging me somewhere. I really don't know. He told me to bring socks." I answered.

"Okay, be careful." He reminded me. "I love you"

We said our goodbyes and I walked out of the door. As he said, Logan was parked by the sidewalk. I walked over to his car and got into the passenger seat.

"Hey Cor," He said happily as I got in the car.

"Hey, Logan," I said.

He handed me a hot coffee cup. I sniffed it. Mmm chocolate.

"I got you a hot chocolate."

"Thank you" I hummed as I took a sip. I welcomed the warm and fuzzy feeling it gave me inside. I love hot chocolate and Christmas and everything associated with it. "So what is the plan for today?" I asked curiously. I really wanted to know where we were going.

"That's for me to know and you to find out"

I groaned. "Logan"

"I'll let you play music on the way there." he offered and I immediately agreed.

It was a win for me. Logan hated listening to Christmas music for too long. According to him, you can't start listening to Christmas music until two weeks before Christmas. I, on the other hand, started listening to Christmas music on November first. Whenever he's with me I have control of the music no questions asked.