3~ Goodbye and Hello

"Do you have to go?" Haylie whined.

"Unfortunately, I do. My other friends and all my family are back home and I have school."

"I'm gonna miss you" she hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you too Hay. Don't worry I'll come visit sometime. Maybe thanksgiving or Christmas break. You're welcome to come to Texas whenever you want."

He face shriveled in disgust. "It's too hot there. You can come here"

I laughed and squeezed her tight.

"My turn" Dari said and pushed Haylie out of the way to hug me. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his torso. "I'm gonna miss you, Co"

"I'm gonna miss you too, Dar" I smiled at him. "And you boys too" I walked over to Barrett and Bryson.

I hugged Barrett first and he opened his arms wide for me to hug him. I wrapped my arms around his torso. Barrett was always joking and happy all the time and I loved that about him. I'm going to miss his dad jokes and funny comments.

Next I hugged Bryson. He hugged me back, but he wasn't the type to let out his emotions. He always was hidden in that way. He's guarded but once you get to know him, he's the best. He has the best smile, not better than Will, and he never seems to stop.

"I'm going to miss y'all" I cried and they all piled me in group hug. Half of us were crying and the other half were pretty close. We kind of looked like crap. "Let's go to CC, one last time." I suggested and they agreed.

Haylie grabbed me and pulled me out of the door. She always wanted coffee first. I laughed and followed her as we ran from the boys. Once they noticed we were running they put it in gear and ran after us.

We pressed the button on the elevator that opened almost immediately. We got in the elevator and locked the boys out. I heard them cuss and start running down the stairs.

Haylie and I died laughing as we reached the bottom floor. We almost ran into someone coming out of the elevator. We apologized while we laughed our asses off. The guy looked at us like we were crazy but shrugged and went on with his day or night. It was probably close to midnight by now, but we didn't care.

The boys come out of the stairwell seconds after we got to the lobby.

"Ha suck on that loosers" Haylie cheered.

Barrett rolled his eyes as her but count contain his smile at his girlfriend. "Let's just go" he smirked and we all walked surprisingly calm out of the dorm.

The air was cold as it transitioned into the early fall. It was a little chilly but it felt good. Will slung his arm around my shoulder and wrapped his right hand around mine. His body gave off a warmth I didn't know I needed. I snuggled in closer as we walked to the coffee shop.

We all ordered our drinks and Haylie bought all of them as a parting gift to me. Why she bought everything is beyond me.

We spent the next two hours at Coffee Connection talking about random things. Most things we talked about happened this summer together.

After a while, we finished our coffees and chais and we went back to the dorm. It was almost three o'clock by the time everyone left. I was exhausted. Goodbyes were draining. I didn't want tomorrow to come.

I climbed in bed next to Will and held him close to me. I couldn't live without him. I didn't want to live without him. We'll still get to see each other every holiday and face time, call and text anytime we can. But it's not the same. I want him. All of him. All the time.

With the thoughts rolling in my head, Will pressed a kiss to my shoulder. I knew that he'd always be mine, no matter the distance between us. We slept like that all night and we both dreaded the morning.