20~ Tension

"Let's go let's go let's go!" I said practically pushing Will out of his house.

He laughed it went along with me.

"Woah where's the fire?" Micheal laughed as we passed by the living room.

"Sorry Micheal, we're going to my house. The boys are coming over and Will gets to meet Logan. We need to go" I explained quickly.

"Okay" Micheal laughed. "You kids have fun. Will text me if you end up staying for dinner"

"Okay Dad, bye" he said and I finally dragged out of the house and we got in Remi's car.

He drove us to my house. Dad's car was already there.

"Everyones going to be so happy to see you. Oh and Bandy missed his dad." I said as we walked up to the door.

"I missed them." Will laughed.

I opened the door and Bandit came running. He was so excited to see Will again. He basically jumped right into his arms.

"Hey buddy" he said and bent to his level and pet him. Bandit licked his face and I couldn't help but smile at the sight. I don't think I've stopped smiling since he got home.

"I'm home and I have a surprise." I called to the house. There were no little girls coming up to run into my arms so I assumed they were not here. I didn't see Mom's car outside either.

"Will?" Carter asked standing in front of his best friend.

"Carter be careful" Remi chastised. He was fine he had a little limp when her walked but he's getting stronger.

Will crushed his best friend in a hug.

"Hey man" Will said. "Heard about your leg. Getting any better?"

"Well I'm out of the cast and walking so that's good. I got about a month of physical therapy that I have to go through before getting back to the game. My PT wants me to ease back in to it, but if we make it to state that sure as hell isn't happening." Carter explained.

Will laughed and patted him on the back. "Let's hope you make it that far. You deserve one last game."

Dad was the next to hug will then Remi again.

"We're home" Mom said as she walked in with Sky.

"Will!" Sky squealed and jumped in his arms.

He laughed and caught her. "Hey nugget. Did you miss me?"

She nodded vigorously. "Not as much as sissy did. She cried." She pointed over at me.

Will about gave himself whiplash to face me. "You cried?" He asked with a somber look in his eyes. He set Sky down on the couch.

I smiled weakly at him. "A little but you're here now" I wrapped my arms around his waist.

The doorbell rang.

"The boys are here, act happy" I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.

"Jokes on you I am happy. I'm here with you, aren't I?" He turned in my arms and faced me.

He leaned down to kiss me and just as we were about to kiss, a very loud voice was heard.

"Will?" Nick yelled in shock as he saw his friend.

I let go of Will and let him hug his friends.

"You weren't supposed to be here until Sunday." Tommy said and hugged Will.

"Yeah well I wanted to see y'all sooner" Will laughed.

"You mean you wanted to see us kick ass tomorrow" Nick said and pretended punched Will in the stomach.