22~ Fight

I handed Will a small wrapped box. "It's your birthday gift. Don't open it until your birthday, okay?"

"I promise not to open it until then." He held out his pinky for me.

I laughed and wrapped my pinky around his.

"You pinky swore, now you definitely can't break that promise." I laughed.

"Like I would break any promise I make to you. I'll keep every single one."

"Do you promise to love me forever?" I asked.

"Yes I do. I promise. You'll see" he said and kissed my head.

He got up and put the box in his jacket pocket so he wouldn't forget it later.

He came back and laid down next to me. I laid my head on his chest and he rake his hands slowly through my hair.  I could stay like the forever.

"So you leave tomorrow and I'm not very excited about that" I told Will.

We were the only ones home besides Bandit. The boys went out with everyone, Sky was at Lauren's, and Mom and Dad were doing something for the wedding.

I could hear his chuckle echo through his chest. "Yeah me either. I don't particularly want to leave all of this behind." He kissed my head.

"How was your week?" I asked him.

I know he was happy but I wanted to know exactly how he felt.

"I was with you almost every waking moment, so I'd say it was the best week I've had in a while" he answered.

I smiled up at him. "How was everyone?"

"Different but so am I. I'm just glad I got to see everyone."

"I'm glad you did too. How'd you feel about Logan? I know he was nervous to meet you"

Will stayed silent for a minute. He sat up. I looked worriedly at him and sat up too.

"Will?" I questioned. Did he not like Logan?

"I don't know how this is going to come across but I have to say it Cora." He started. "I don't like Logan hanging out with you."

I cocked my eyebrow at him. "What? Why not?" I asked completely flabbergasted.

"Because Cora, I have a bad feeling about him. I don't like the way he looks at you when he thinks no one's looking."

"He's just my friend Will. You don't have to worry about that." I assured him. I would never cheat on him and I'm hurt to think he thought I would.

"I'm not worried about you cheating on me. I know you wouldn't. I worried about him being in love you you Cor."

I scoffed. "Okay he is not in love with me. Not every guy that looks at me likes me. Guys and girls can be friends, you know?" I stood up and walked across the room.

"Cora you're not listening to me." He said and stood up from the bed. He kept his distance from me and stayed almost exactly where he was.

"I don't trust him, especially around you. Trust me, I know when someone is in love and he his with you. You don't see the way he looks at you." He said.

"Will! Enough with the paranoid boyfriend thing! You could've just came out and said you didn't like him! I would've accepted that! But this! This is crazy" I blew up at him.

I can't believe he just kept going with this. Enough was enough.

"I'm not being a paranoid boyfriend, Cora! I'm being serious! I'm getting a bad vibe from him and I don't want you hanging out with him, especially alone." He yelled back stepping closer to me.