10~ College Football

We waited anxiously in Will's dorm for him to walk through the door. I was hoping we could go out to lunch and spend some time with him before he has to go watch film.

Soon enough the door opened and Will walked through it. His eyes went wide as he saw us sitting in his dorm.

He set down his bag and looked at us in shock.

"Cora! Oh my god!" We ran up to each other. He spun me around and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Wha? How? W-When?" He stuttered. "God I missed you" he squeezed me tighter.

I giggled and melted into his touch. I crashed my lips to his. I didn't care that Dad and Carter were in the room.

We broke apart and he looked around the room for the first time since he saw me.

"Carter? Coach? You're here too" he said as if he was out of breath. He set me down and hugged his best friend.

They hugged for a minute and then he moved on to Dad. They hugged.

"You know Will you don't have to call me coach. You're not in high school anymore" he laughed.

"Doesn't feel right, Coach" he laughed.

We talked for a little bit and Will went to take a quick shower. After he was done, he walked back out to us.

"I was about to head to Christian's house for lunch. Leah was making us lunch, y'all are more than welcome to come. I know a certain little boy who has been waiting to see you again snowflake." He laughed.

"Landon?" I said happily. "Okay we're totally going."

I smiled and started to drag the boys out. "Now wait a minute, Coco. We can't just invite ourselves over to someone's house."

"Dad you clearly haven't met Leah. The more the merrier, besides she makes enough to feed an entire army twice. Also Will invited us so technically we were invited"

He sighed. "Okay fine"

I squealed and dragged Will out of the dorm. I pulled him down to the lobby as the boys followed behind.

I couldn't stop being close to Will. I drove in his truck with him and Dad and Carter followed behind in the rental. His hand was on my thigh the whole drive and I rest my hand on his.

We finally pulled in and I practically raced to the house. Will followed in behind me with a laugh.

"Cora!" The seven year old boy yelled as he saw me. I bent down and squeezed him tight. I missed that little booger.

"Landon! I'm so happy to see you" I said and hugged him. I noticed Dad and Carter walk in.

"Wait a damn minute did I just hear-" Barrett said as he walked in. "Cora!" He yelled and almost tackled me in a hug.

"Hey Barre" I laughed as I hugged him back.

The other boys walked in the room and stopped when they saw me standing there. "Cora!" The both yelled and ran over to me.

"Hi guys!" I said and hugged them.

"We didn't know you were coming!" Dari said and hugged me again.

"Yeah Will how come you didn't say anything?"

Will put his hands up in defense. "She surprised me too." He said and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Okay is everyone in here?" Will nodded. "Okay everyone this is my Dad, Randy, and my brother Carter. Guys, this is Dari, Bryson, Barrett, and the little one is Landon"