5~ Girls Day

"So do you girl want to do brunch first, or shopping?" Harper asked as she sat in the drivers seat.

"Food" Sky whined.

We laughed. "I'm going to have to agree with you there, girly." I said and ruffled her hair. She pushed my hand away but smiled at me.

"I'm agreeing too" Remi said.

"Yeah same" Kenzie chimed in.

Harper shrugged. "Looks like it's unanimous, brunch it is. I know this cute restaurant in the next town over."

We all nodded in agreement. Girls day was much needed after I came back and before school started. Skylar was so excited for her first year of school. She's gonna be in kindergarten. Kenzie was gonna be in eighth grade and Remi and I were seniors. Harper told us she'd take the four of us out for brunch and shopping.

We drove out of our small town to another town close by. We listened to Disney music, which all of us loved despite being teenagers. The four of us sang along and Harper even sang some verses to the songs she knew.

We finally pulled up to a little place called The Farmhouse. It was really cute on the outside. It had white brick exterior and black and white lettering for the sign.

Harper parked her car in the parking lot and we piled out. I helped Sky our of her carseat and carried her into the restaurant. Thankfully it didn't look too busy.

We got seated almost immediately and they took our drink orders. Rémi ans Harper got coffee. Kenzie got orange juice. I got apple juice and Sky got chocolate milk.

The waitress came back with our drinks only a few minutes after we ordered. She didn't write anything down and got it all right.

"Do you guys need a few more minute to decide what to eat?" She asked sweetly.

"Yes please, thank you" Harper answered.

We looked through the menu and found what we wanted. There were small conversations going on but nothing major.

"Are y'all ready?" The waitress asked.

Harper nodded and ordered hers and Sky's food.

"I'll have the pancakes please, and can I get extra whipped cream on the top, thank you" I said as I handed her my menu.

"Sausage or bacon?"

"Bacon please and thank you"

She smiled at me and face Remi. "Got it, and for you?" Remi got French toast with strawberries and Kenzie got the same with blueberries.

The waitress smiled and told us that they'll be out as soon as possible. She didn't write down a single thing. I don't know how'll she'll remember it all.

"So, how's the love lives for you girls? Kenzie do you have a boyfriend, or a crush?" Harper asked excitedly.

"I have a boyfriend. His name is Grayson. It's been about a year since we started dating." She nodded and a  blush formed on her face. It always happened when we talked about Gray.

"So cute and Remi you're dating Carter right?" Harper asked.

Remi nodded. "Yes we started dating this summer. Actually tomorrow is our two month."

Harper smiled. "Happy two month anniversary then." She smiled.

"Looks like everyone has a boyfriend except me" Sky pouted.

"It's okay Sky boys are yucky anyway" I said.

She nodded in agreement.

We talked about life and girl things until our food came out. I was caught up in all the drama that happened while I was gone. Apparently Lena and Con almost broke up but made out and made up twice.