1~ Dorm Life

"Babe!" I squealed as Will walked through his dorm room door. I ran up to him and jumped on his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist on the meantime. He supported me under my ass.

I spent no time crashing my lips into his. We kissed for what felt like forever.

He chuckled deeply. "If this is how I get greeted every day, I don't ever want you to leave." He mumbled against my lips.

"I don't want to leave." I mumbled in return."Now go take a shower because you taste like sweat" I laughed.

"Some of the boys might come over while I'm in there. I would put a shirt on if I were you" he smiled and gave me one more kiss before he sat me down and went to get some clothes for after his shower.

I grabbed one of his shirts as well and threw it over my body. I hopped on his futon where I was before. He smirked at me. He pressed one more kiss to my lips before going to get in the shower.

"Hey yo mama" Christian sang as he walked in the dorm and threw his bag on his bed.

"Hey Christian" I laughed. 

Christian was Will's roommate and they're a part of the same frat. He's not on the football team, so I'm not exactly sure why he moved in during the summer. We've gotten to know each other pretty well, hence the nickname mama. He's the only one allowed to call me that.

I have two weeks left until I have to go back to Texas and I don't want to leave here, to leave Will. I know he'll be just fine without me. He's already flourished here. Half of the guys in his frat are also on the football team with him and he's good at making new friends.

Me, on the other hand, not so much. I have Nick, Tommy, Rem, and Carter. Five of our friends left, not to mention that Cooper left for school at the University of Houston. My brother is now seven and a half hours away and I've been here all summer to distract myself from the reality back home. I hate growing up. I want it to stay summer forever.

"Cora?" Christian's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I hummed questioningly.

He looked worried. "You good? You look like you're about to lose it" he said. Christian is brutally honest, but one of the sweetest guys I've ever met.

I nodded reassuringly. "Yeah I'm all good." I said quietly.

"Dari, Barrett, and Bryson are coming over. I just thought you should know." He told me. I knew this because Will told me not even ten minutes ago. I just nodded in understanding. I didn't feel like talking that second.

They're all part of the same fraternity and they're all friends. The other three are also all on the football team. "Is Barrett bringing Haylie?" I asked him hopefully. Will didn't say anything about Haylie coming.

He nodded. "I think so. Guess we'll find out." He shrugged.

Haylie was my best friend here, other than Will and Christian. She's dating Barrett. He's the only one in their small group, besides Will, who has a girlfriend. Haylie and I, being the only two girls, have bonded a lot over the summer. I'm going to miss her this school year. I'm going to miss all of them.

"Hey yo, don't worry Cora the party has arrived" Dari called as he walked into the dorm with his hands thrown up in the air.

Dari really was the life of the party. He never ceased to amaze me. He always has something funny to say and he is amazingly good at intermingling groups. He knows everyone and his house is definitely party central on campus.

I laughed as Bryson walked in behind him and smacked him in the back of his head. Dari retracted his hands and reared back to punch Bry.

"Cori!" Haylie yelled as she shoved the boys out of her way, effectively breaking up the fight that was about to ensue.