✦CHAPTER 42✦

╔══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╗

I've never lived the colors in my mind
You make me breathe and sing them all the time
Brilliant blooms to you I'll always be tied
I've got flowers in my head blooming just for you
I've got flowers in my head with all the love I have
You make me bloom and yet theres colors you have

╚══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╝

THIRD PERSON POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"How dare him?" Faith exclaimed to herself as she sat on her bed, looking infront of the mirror so frustrated.

"I can't be trusted? Like when did I ever did something for him to say that?" She mumbled, her voice breaking to know that someone who is so important to her doesn't like her.

She scoffed as she went through the script she and Landon prepared for the play and groaned when she remembered that the role for klaus hasn't been filled by anyone.

After her conversation with klaus, she made Rebekah to give her a lift to the Lockwood mansion making the audition stop in the middle as she was too angry to stay there and when she is angry even she doesn't know what she would do.

"Maybe jade should do the role. He is a complete asshat so he could perfectly do Nik" she said as she took the paper of keyboard notes of the song she wrote with the help of the letter klaus wrote for Hope before he sacrificed himself to save her.

It made her recall of what happened at the Art room and how klaus changed his attitude towards her. How happy he was when they played the piano and the unfamiliar moment they had, his eyes staring deep into hers, his breath fanning on her lips making her heart beat rise.

She felt like she doesn't know anything about klaus. She thought that she understood him and the complicity of his character better than anyone but these mixed signals given by him was question her own sanity. She know that what she feels for klaus is something foreign for her but she wasn't sure that klaus reciprocates it.

Though she wont blame him because she know she is weird and hyper active and anyone who could have feelings for her would be blind or total crazy. It won't even hurt her if klaus wouldn't share the dept of feelings she has for him but telling her that she wasn't trustworthy was the one which mostly triggered her.

Her childhood traumas of her father treating her and her siblings savagely, making them feel so low of themself, making them feel worthless even her mother couldn't save her kids from the cruelty for her husband. All these injuries carved open inside her made her sob and wrap her palm around the cross pendant on her chain.

"Dear God, please give me strength and forgive me if I have ever done something to make Nik dislike me. It wasn't intentional" she prayed as she wiped her tears off her cheeks before placing the paper on her table before laying on her bed to sleep.

She tossed around the bed, making a big mess of her sheets, mumbling things to herself as after everything she did she still couldn't

"That guy has some serious problem. I resurrected him and gave a chance to have a peaceful life with his daughter and his family and now he tells me that I can't be trusted. It doesn't even make sense" she told as she wrapped her head in her sheet and sat on the bed.

CHOSEN ONE ||   ᷝ ͤ ᷚ ⷶ ͨ ͥ ͤ ᷤ  ⷶ ͧOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara