✦CHAPTER 11✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

I don't wanna be so shy, uh, oh
Every time that I'm alone, I wonder why
Hope that you will wait for me
You'll see that you're the only one for me

I wanna believe in everything that you say
'Cause it sounds so good
But if you really want me, move slow
There's things about me you just have to know

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Caroline was in her office talking with miss Emma,the witch she has been travelling with to find an alternative solution for the merge,the evil ceremony her children have to perform when they reach their 22nd birthday.

They were desperately talking to one of the coven they met in Italy when they heard someone knocking at the door.

Fearing its one her kids,Caroline ended the call and asked the person to come in.

Faith peeped through the doorway and offered her wide,winning smile to Caroline.

She smiled and motioned at her to come in.

Faith walked towards Caroline's table before wishing Miss Emma.

"So,How was your day?" Caroline inquired.

"It was really good actually.Bonnie taught us new spells today. And I made new friends too."

Faith replied in delight. Caroline smiled at the sweet girl who has already grew on her.

"Although iam here to talk about something that's really important".

Faith said which made Caroline frown.

Caroline excused Miss Emma Before she took Faith for a walk at their school Ground

They seated themself at the bench built at the side of the school garden.

"What happened Faith? Are you all alright?" Caroline asked her with the eyes filled with worry.

"Nothing to worry.I happened to read about a legend with whom I kinda got obsessed with. He was a really intriguing person and I want to know more about him." Faith said while masking her mischievous smile.

Caroline's face twitched with confusion before Faith took the book from her bag.

She opened the book and gave Caroline to read.

"I told Damon about this and he suggested me to ask you about this person If I wanna know more about him."

Faith continued before she placed a finger on her chin and puckered her lips,with fake confused face

"I wonder why?"

Caroline's eyebrows rose with wonder while reading the name of the legend Faith just mentioned to her.

Caroline looked at Faith,flushed.

She closed her eyes and smiled widely,shaking her head.