✦CHAPTER 4✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you out
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

DAMON'S POV

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

I felt like my whole nervous system shut down for a second

The beautiful girl standing in front me is my own sister whom I have thought never existed for the majority of my life.

A jet of memories started to hit me with a hefty force.

The joys, fights ,cries each and every memories we have made together started to reveal one by one.

I remember how i lost my little sister to a fever that was deadly and contagious at that time.

I remember her as someone who loved and cared for me, to whom I could show the sensitive, weak Damon without being insecure.

How could I ever forget someone meant so much to me?

How could I forget the sweet winning smile of hers which always made my heart melt.

Her angelic voice brought me back from the thoughts that was filling my mind.

"Damon. Please talk to me."

I opened my mouth only to close it as I got speechless because of the intensity of the situation.

Without thinking I rushed towards her taking her petite body in my arms and squeezed her in an embrace.

I could hear her whimpers which made me tighten the hug more.we broke from the hug and looked at each other. I tried to speak

" I.."

"I..I missed you Damon. I was so scared. The coffin an.."

she cut off me and her voice began to break which made me cup her round chubby face in my hands and say,

" Don't be scared Fay. I promise you, I will never leave you again."