✦CHAPTER 35✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

I think he knows
When we get all alone
I'll make myself at home
And he'll want me to stay
I think he knows
He better lock it down
Or I won't stick around
'Cause good ones never wait

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The sound of the jazz music spreading to the room from the window made Faith groan and toss on the comfy surface of the mattress she has been lying.

She slowly opened her eyes before running her hand over her eyes, trying really hard to wake up. The jazz music was so soothing which made her smile and hum to it's notes.

She covered herself in the white duvet sheet before walking to the balcony to hear the music closer.

She smiled and waved at the people who was performing at the street and slowly swayed herself to it's notes,enjoying the moment peacefully.

Across her balcony, Klaus was standing on his own balcony which attached to his room. He watched the Salvatore girl who was peacefully enjoying the jazz without any worry.

Her face beamed with a sweet smile which put a smile on his lips too.He watched the way she interacted with the Musicians and smiled at them.It all screamed on word- innocence.

Though he won't admit it he has secretly began to admire the girl as she reminds him about how he used to love art and music when he was a human. How he found solace in it. It was the main reason he chose New Orleans to be his home. A city enriched with art and culture.

She reminded him of all the innocence and purity he had and lost over the cause of his immortal life.

He continued to admire her when along with the sweet memories, bitter ones, the memories which broke his heart came to his mind. All about her slowly began to make him remember of a person who was close to his heart, someone who inspired goodness in him, someone who admired art and music like him.

All the warm feelings Faith brought to his heart turned into a memory of his lose. The smile on his face faded like it wasnt there before. His eyes began to fill with tears as memories of Camille ran through his eyes.

Faith on the other side was continuing to enjoy the music when an awful headache surged through her head.

With a groan she made her way back to her room leaving klaus alone with his thoughts.

"She is pretty" Klaus turned back to see Elijah walking towards him.

"And bad drunk too" Klaus commented which made Elijah smile a little.

"Is she like her brothers?" Elijah asked while standing abreast his brother.