✦CHAPTER 19✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Now we got problems
And I don't think we can solve 'em
You made a really deep cut
And baby, now we got bad blood (hey!)

Did you have to do this?
I was thinking that you could be trusted
Did you have to ruin
What was shining? Now it's all rusted
Did you have to hit me
Where I'm weak? Baby, I couldn't breathe
And rub it in so deep
Salt in the wound like you're laughing right at me

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV 
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The previous night wasnt just a birthday celebration of two people. It became a stepping stone of forging new relationships, alignment of two families that was declared to be enemies forever. But the chosen one know how to disentangle it as a part of herself wish she would meet someone who has stolen her heart even though she hast met him in person. It's silly and intimidating for her but there is no cost to dream right? Or may be she is foreshadowing and preparing herself for her future.

Faith was too ecstatic to wakeup in the next morning for a person who loathes morning and to say temporarily bye to her bed.

She looked around only to frown as she couldn't any of her friends who were with her yesterday when she fell asleep.

Being tensed she jumb off from the bed and rushed towards the hall and then to kitchen looking for the girls.

"Goodmorning Fay" Bonnie who was carrying a cup of coffee in her hands greeted her with a sweet smile.

"Goodmorning bon" Faith greeted her back while walking towards her.

"Where are the others?" Faith asked her.

"Ric called. Monster problem at school so they girls went to handle it" Bonnie replied.

"OMG! And they didnt call me?" Faith asked in disbelief and concern.

"I called them and they said everything is under control. It's your birthday Fay, they didn't want the birthday girls hand to be dirty today" Bonnie answered while showing the coffee in the kettle

"Want some?"

"Nah. I hate coffee" Faith rejected her offer.

"That's weird!" Bonnie comment.

"I know iam weird" Faith said while giggling.

Bonnie smiled at the child before she handed over her a cover.

Faith's Eyebrows knitted with confusion and looked inside to see a dress which seems really pretty and a book which is kinda torn and looks really old.