✦CHAPTER 43✦

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

Day after day I'm more confused
Yet I look for the light through the pourin' rain
You know that's a game that I hate to lose
And I'm feeling the strain
Ah, ain't it a shame?

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

THIRD PERSON POV

AT MIKAELSON MANSION
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Hurry up, lady! I don't want to be late!" Faith yelled from the drawing room of the Mikaelson mansion as she was waiting for her friend to dress up for the small treat she was giving as she promised to the kids who helped and performed her program, making it a success.

"I need more time! I can't just go and wear hoodie and sweatpant to a restraunt like you" Hope shouted back from her room.

"How did you know that I was wearing one?" Faith asked back as she looked at her pink hoodie which is double her size.

"Please tell me that you are kidding" Hope groaned as she came out of her room and looked down to see her friend in a baggy cloth, waiting for her.

"Seriously? Out of all your pretty clothes, that's what you are wearing for our friends' day out?" Hope scoffed.

"Okay. My dress has become little tighter or i have gain some weight so none of it is comfortable anymore so-" she trailed her voice which made Hope huff and go back to her room.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Rebekah with a coffee mug in her hands walked into the hall where Faith was waiting.

"Hello to you too" Faith said before she gave a kiss for her.

"I can't believe caroline actually allowed you to wear that to a party" Rebekah said as she cringed at the overloose hoodie.

"Iam comfortable with it. Stoping doing that" Faith whined before she got up and ran upstairs.

"If you are going to see your nik, I might warn you not to barg in, love. He got a company last night and I don't want you to see anything unfortunate" Rebekah warned as Faith frowned at her words and walked towards klaus's room.

She leaned towards the door, keeping her left ear closer to the door to listen what's happening inside the room.

It was all quiet so she decided to knock but no respond was given. So slowly opened the door and peeped inside to see a quiet room with a messed up bed and clothes on the floor.

With a cringe look, she looked around slowing dragging her feet "Nik?" She called out slowly.

"He is in the shower" Faith turned around to see the lady she least expected to visit the morning.

"You-" Faith trailed her voice, an attempt to think if it's the same person she think the half naked lady in nik's room.

"Yes. Diah. The one and only" she said with her smug smile and a bow. Ethan's sister whi gave her major PTSD.

"What do you want?" Faith took a step back in fear while she looked around for klaus.

"Oh comeon. Iam not going kidnap you again. I have already got what I want" she said as she walked closer to Faith.