✦CHAPTER 22✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Old friends are best
That's what the old folks say
When put to the test
Old friends are best

They'll stand by you come what may

New friends are fine but like a good wine
They only get better with age
In the blink of an eye and years, all go by
With every turn of life's page
Trouble and strife, we'll meet in good life
And we all must go on till the end
But in good times or bad, happy or sad
There is nobody like an old friend.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Rebekah, Freya, Faith and Hope was in the kitchen helping to make the dinner for the human guest they have now.

"So you read about him in a book?" Rebekah asked Faith who was indulging in the chocolate cookies Hope made for her.

"Yes. I was in the library and that book caught my eyes. It was like a scene in a cliché Romcom movie"

Faith said which made Rebekah chuckle at her.

"That hunter kept a book in the school which glorifies Nik?" Rebekah said in confusion

"Oh no! It was full all of Nik's indecritions and about his murdering sprees. It was scary actually" Faith said while licking off the chocolate on her fingers.

"Then how come that book made you like him?" Freya asked.

"Well then I began to understood how complex and twisted was his life. I mean look, shitty childhood, was hidden a part of himself by his mother, someone who he considered as his father trying to murder him, abandonment issues, paranoia so on" Faith said nonchalantly.

"The things he did was pretty horrible and unjustifiable but all he needed was someone to understand him and listen him without judging.
Iam sure all the thing he did was just because he thought he would be alone and knowing that no one would understand him because everyone kept on calling him monster or abomination rather than trying to talk and show him that he is not alone. If people keep on making you the villian, you will become the villian at the end. They are the victims of the cruelty they endured in the past. No one can be born a monster but can be made by one" Faith said.

"I never thought like this before" Rebekah said while fighting off the tears that is threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Its okay. It's not our fault that they had to go through bad experiences but it's our fault if we don't fight from them to provide them a better life to redeem themself. And i know you all
fought and sacrificed a lot for him. And above all he got redeemed when he had his daughter in his life. So You all made him a better person" Faith said with a soft smile.