✦CHAPTER 28✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I'm not enough
Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up

Am I more than just the sum of every high and every low
Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Faith,Kol and Davina reached their destination,the abandoned house, after handing over the donation to the church's priest.

"Well it looks creepy much" Davina commented while looking at the house kol chose to do the spell.

"Let's hope it's not haunted" Faith said while giving dirty looks to kol, subtly threatening him.

"There is nothing like ghostes, you fools" Kol said while carrying the box full of ritual equipments with him to the house.

"I hope so" He said and opened the door, low-key scarred at the creaking sound of the door.

They got in and placed the box on the floor of the hall.

"You got dresses for them, didn't you?" Faith asked, looking at kol.

"Ofcouse. I don't want you to get scarred of Nik's small willy" Kol joked which made Davina glare at him.

"What is Willy?" Faith asked in confusion.

"Nothing. Now take out the candles from the box and hande over the chalk too" Davina changed the subject and ordered both Faith and kol.

They both complied and followed Davina's order to arrange the things that is essential for the resurrection spell.

Davina drew a symbol on the floor that is unrecognizable for Faith and lit the candles around them.

Kol brought the bath tubs from the restrooms of the house and placed them above the sign, filling it with clay mud.

Faith took out the spell and handed it over to Davina.

"So what should I do?" Faith asked.

"You don't have to do anything. It's a complicated spell and you are new to it. I just need to draw your power to do the spell which can be very painful" Davina warned, silently hoping that Faith would back out from this mission.

Understand this Faith answered her "I know the odds. I can do this"

Davina nodded and took the knife out from the box and said "Give your hands, I need your blood to draw your power"