✦CHAPTER 25✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Your scent blows in the cold wind
Scatters past my head
If I silently close my eyes
I can recall you
You're coming back to me...

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The mikaelsons and the Salvatores were running around the house, busily and keenly decorating it for the Christmas. Rebekah,Caroline and Lizzie were barking orders about how should the fairy lights and mistole be hanged.

Faith in between this, stole treats from the kitchen and played with the toddlers while pretending to be helping.

"Excuse me?" Lizzie caught Faith playing with the kids and contributing nothing to 'adorn the gloomy compound' mission introduced by Faith herself.

"Iam tired" Faith said while faking of having sore legs.

"Oh stop the act. You hardly did anything.Now go and decorate the tree" Lizzie order and Faith while letting out a sigh in defeat, obeyed her.

She grabbed some tiny ornaments and begin to hang on the tree.

"Aww busted" Kol who was hanging the ornaments beside her teased.

Faith glared and sarcastically smiled at him as a reply.

"So my brother had killed you once, huh?" Faith asked while grinning proudly.

"Actually it was your brother's wife, doppel Elena" Kol said smugly.

"Oh iam sorry" Faith said while trying not to laugh.

"So how come you are alive now?" Faith asked keenly.

"Well my beautiful wife brought back me" He said before kissing Davina who was decorating the tree beside him.

"She resurrected you?" Faith asked in surprise tone.

"Yes" He said proudly.

Faith contemplated for a minute. New hope and possibilities began to sprout in her mind. A risk she has been willing to take to make her loved one's life better.

With a grin, which is shouting out pure excitement, she turned towards Kol and asked "Kol.Can I trust you?"

"Well that depends. Why?" Kol asked with a smug smile.

"Don't answer a question with another question" Faith said.

"Fine.Yes you can trust me" Kol said while rolling his eyes.

"Iam going to resurrect Hope's parents" She said which made kol yell out in surprise.

"What?" He asked loudly, diverting others attention towards them.

"Don't shout! If my brothers come to know about it, iam over" Faith said which made kol nod.

"Um, me and Faith are gonna grab some food. What you all want to eat" Kol asked, looking at everyone. It was an excuse for him to talk to this Crazy teen standing beside him.

"Order Gumbo. They haven't tasted it yet" Freya said which earned a nod both from Rebekah and Hope.

"I can come with you two" Stefan offered, mainly to have a eyes on Faith, to protect her if anything unfortunate happens.